The Date

THIRD PLACE WINNER

Ashley POV

Lately Dean and I have been hanging out mostly everyday. Well he is hot and sexy ass hell but I don't know if he is a player. I hope not, I thought. He has been really sweet and sometimes gets nervous which I find cute. He has his shaggy brown hair that I just want to run my hands through it. He is taller than me compared to my 5'6 and his 6'4.

I was just getting out of the shower when I heard a knock on the hotel room door. I tightened my towel and walked to the door. I peeked through the peep hole and I sighed.

I opened the door and Dean was standing there. I looked at him and saw he was wearing his usual attire. Blue jeans and a black t-shirt. When I was done checking him out I realize that he was checking me out. From my wet hair that clung to my neck, to the droplets of water that is running down in the vally of my breast and my legs.

I pulled Dean in and that made him look at me in the eye. He smiled and said, "Sorry"

"Its fine. Just let me get changed." I said then went back to my room. I put sweats an a black crop top and pulled my long red hair into a messy bun.

When I came out I saw Dean sitting on the sofa watching t.v.

"So what do you want?" I said.

"I wanted to ask you if you would like to go to dinner with me?" Dean said scratching his neck.

"Like a date?" I said smiling.

"Yea. Like a date. If you want to go I mean. You don't have to or anything. I'm not pressuring you..." Dean rambled.

I cut him off by kissing his cheek. "I love to go on a date with you."

"Cool. Be ready by 7. Dress fancy." Dean said standing up and left not before kissing my forehead.

I looked at the clock and read that it was 6. Shit! I ran to the room and started to pick my dress for tonight.

-------------------------------

DEAN POV

Okay I got this, I repeated in my head.

I fixed my tie as I walked to her door and knocked

I fixed my tie as I walked to her door and knocked. I still remember when she opened the door earlier today in her towel. I still remember as the water ran down the middle of her breast and how her legs looked like they could go on for miles.

Okay Dean calm down, I said in my mind.

The door opened and i stood there is awe. She was wearing a  dress with red lace high heels. Her hair was fantastic.

 Her hair was fantastic

"Do I look okay?" Ashley said nervously

"You look great" I sai as I offered my arm.

She closed the door and held my hand as we walked to my car and driver that would take us to the restaurant that I booked.

"So you going all red now?" I said to her as we sat in the back.

She laughed and sai, "You can say that. But not for long."

"What do you mean" I said.

"I might add highlights to my hair." She said as she observed outside of the window.

"It would look great on you" I said. She turned to look at me and grabbed my hand.

We kept talking until we reached the restaurant. I got out and offered her a hand to help her.

"Thank you" She said.

I smiled in return and headed inside. We went to our table that we were assigned to and I pulled her chair out for her.

Through out the date it was per conversation and laughter between the two of us. I know that people were looking at us but it didn't matter to us. When we were finished I payed and we walked to the car.

We got out of the car and I walked to her hotel room door. She opened the door and turned to look at me.

"I had a great time today Dean. Thank you." Ashley said.

"Your welcome. See you on Monday for Raw." I said putting my hands in my pocket.

"Yea I meet you there." Ashley said. She was about to close the door but she quickly kissed my lips. A small peck. Then she finally closed the door.

I touched my lips and went to the car. My driver left me to my hotel and I walked to my room that I was sharing with Roman.

I opened the door and closed it and realized that Roman was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey how was the date with Ashley?" Roman questioned.

"It was great." I said sitting on the couch not before I took off my suit jacket.

"Just great?" Roman said raising an eyebrow.

I sighed in defeat and said, "Fine it was the best date I have ever been in. She wore a white dress with these sexy red heels that made her legs go on for miles. Our waiter was a dude which made me pissed because he wouldn't stop looking at her chest and I may have threatened to beat him up if he continued to look at her. So we got a more polite waiter that I requested. And all Ashley did was laugh and say that she liked when I become all protective over her."

Roman laughed and they continued to watch tv and I told Roman all about my date.