Last Match in TNA

Third Person POV

Everybody was ready for the match of Ashley vs Taryn Terrell. TNA knows how Ashley could be she is brutal and she takes what she wants no matter the consequences. So do II have no idea where they have gotten ourselves into. This will be our last woman standing match. And they  are fearing for Taryn Terrell's life and career. WWE and TNA are standing by the gorilla and by the ramp.
Taryn Terrell music place and she comes out smiling like nothing's going to happen to her but really she is scared. She is scared of Ashley. She gets in the ring and does her pose and smiled.
Then Ashley song came out. 

"And her opponent being escorted by The Beautiful People weighting at 120 pounds from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. She is part of the Beautiful People, your TNA Knockouts Champion ASHLEY," Christy Hemme yelled.    

She came out with her girls with her title on the shoulder then raised it over her head. She went down the ramp passed WWE and TNA and did her pose on the ropes.

 She went down the ramp passed WWE and TNA and did her pose on the ropes

When the bell rang all hell break loose. Ashley went straight to Taryn and started punching her. She grabbed her hair and threw her like a doll. She got out and got a chair and started hitting her with it. Everybody cringed at that. You could hear the slams of the chair going to Taryns back over and over again. When she was done she went to the ropes and blow a kiss to WWE but she didnt noticed Taryn getting up. Angelina and Velvet were cheering with her but then stopped when Ashley got kicked in the face. Taryn then threw her outside and started pounding on her. They tooked it all the way to the ramp. Taryn grabbed Ashley and suplex her to the floor. The ref started counting at only got to 4 before she stood up again shaking her head laughing. Taryn went to spear Ashley but she got out of the way tripping her landing face first. Ten ODB (the ref) started counting down Taryn but she got up at the 5 count. Ashley grabbed her and threw her into the ring and pulled her to the metal post for her figure 4 lock.

Taryn was screaming to stop but Ashley put more force as her girls encouraged her

Taryn was screaming to stop but Ashley put more force as her girls encouraged her. She stopped in 10 seconds while Taryn was clutching her knee. She grabbed Taryn and threw her at the baracade. Then did her finisher Eat Defeat. SHe was about to win but she got bach up and the 9 count.
20 MINUTES LATER
They were still going at it. Everybody was staring wide eyed at them. They as in the WWE didn't know what Ashley was capable of.

(PRETEND ASHLEY DID THE RUNNING BULLDOG TO TARYN. SO THE ROLES ARE REVERSED AT THE END) MUST WATCH VIDEO TO UNDERSTAND!!!
When Ashley did the running bulldog everybody was waiting who will get up before the 10 count. When Ashley got up everybody screamed. Her girls ran to her holding their heads because the Dollhouse came out and attacked them. WWE was shocked, very shocked that a 120 pound woman could do that and still be standing. She got her belt and raised it on the air with the help of Angelina and Velvet. She celebrated and then saw Dixie Carter coming to the ring. She gave Ashley a hug and raised her hand in the air. She got a mic and turned to Asley.

"Ashley we all know that this is your last match at TNA" she said and everybody booed. "I know. I know. I do't want our top knockout to leave either, but I can't do nothing. The contract was signed and everything. But that is not why I am here. Ashley you are a bright, strong, beautiful woman. I know that you have been in this company for years working your ass off to get where you are today. You fought against the strongest Knockouts and men and you won. You made history of being the longest Knockout's champion reign at 632 days. Since Bound for Glory is in a month I will like to make an important announcement about inductee. The 2016 Hall of Fame inductee came to TNA for an opportunity and found a family. This person's passion to compete is unmatched just like their talent in the ring. This individual has defined a division so much tht the bar raised high actually redifined how people look at our sport today. I am so honored right now to announce to you our 2016 Hall of Fame inductee Ashley." Dixie yelled and everybody clapped and screamed. Since Ashley was at the bottom of the ring she got up and got in crying and laughing. She gave Dixie another hug and Dixie told her to watch the screen. Then a video came up. 

Instead saying Gail Kim its Ashley

When the video was over Ashley was crying. But then smiled when everyone clapped and cheered. Even the Wwe roster was clapping.
"Since Bound for Glory will be in a month. I want to personaly invite any WWE employee that would like to come and watch as we announce Ashley into the Halm of Fame 2016."she said as the WWE employees clapped. "Ashley you will be a Diva but you will always be a Knockout. Our champion. Our hero. I hope you will dominate the Diva's division like you did to ours. Good Luck."she said. Everyone got up and started clapping giving her a standing ovasion. Ashley hugged Dixie one more time and got out of the ring. The crowd started chanting her name ASHLEY, ASHLEY, ASHLEY and it made her cry more. Superstars and Knockouts gave her a hug and a good luck. She hugged some fans and when she got on top of the ramp she raised her belt and yelled
"I'M COMING BACK!!!!