The Debut

ASHLEY POV

It was Monday Night Raw and my I am making mydebut. Man I feel fucking nervous. And that never happens to me. Okay get a head of yourself Ashley. You are a hardcore, sexy and tough woman. I can do this.

With that little pep talk I walked into the Divas locker room. When I opened the door many stared, but I ignored them like usual.

I went to my locker and started getting my gear out of my duffel bag. I finally had enough so I turned around and said, "Can I help you or are you going to stare at me all damm day?"

With that they turned around but one was staring at her with a smirk. She had pale beautiful skin, black hair and a piercing in her lip.  "Nice to finally meet you. Im paige." She said with a british accent. We shook hands.

"Names Ashley. And I really hope you are not like them." I said in a whisper pointing at the dirls who were putting on heavy make up.

Paige laughed and said, "Nope that is not me."

I actually sighed. I can not take whiners or brats right now.

"Thank god." I said laughing.

We kept talking and she told me some girls that are okay to talk to like Naomi, Natalya, and The Bella Twins which is Brie and Nikki. The main bitch that everyone hates is Eva Marie. Mostly because she thinks she is perfect, a great wrestler which is not true at all since she sucks. And that red is her everything and was the only red head. Sorry Bitch not anymore.

"Well not anymore since there is 2 red heads now. And the new red head is way sexier. " Paige said winking at me.

I laughed at that and I could totally tell that she is bisexual. Which I have no problem with.

We continued to walk around when someone told me to get ready for match that I will have against Eva Marie.

Huh. Two red heads going against one another. I smiled. I like it. And I can tell Paige likes it to.

We went back to the locker room and I started to change while Paige was telling me if I look hot enough.

PRETEND THE JACKET HAS A HOOD

"So? Yes or no?" I said twirling.

Paige was looking at me up and down and said, "Damm"

"So thats a yes then" I said.

"Yup. Now come on" She said grabbing my hand and basically dragging me.

She told me where the gorilla is and told me to wait there until they said that I am good to go. I nodded and told her that I will meet her right here.

Eva Marie was already in the ring and was leaning on the ropes looking bored. She was wearing all red from head to toe.

I nodded at the guy and told him I was ready. It was now or never.