Part 2

I still couldn't believe that I lolled at his phone! Why would I look at his private stuff? And why was I so sad and angry about his niece?!?!

I got up and walked to the kitchen. Jack was still in his bed I assumed. I got up and walked all around the apartment and in then end, I found Jack unconscious on a fold-up table in the next room. At first, I was confused and didn't remember how he got there or if he just slept walked or something? But then I was instantly worried about him. What the hell happened to him? WHAT SHOULD I DO?!? I put my hand on his forehead, it was as cold as ice. he was still breathing but he was frozen. I lifted him up and carried him to his bed. I pulled the sheets down and lifted him in the bed.

He wasn't even that heavy.

I pulled the sheets up and stood back.

"What should I do," I whispered. I was so worried about him!

I called a doctor to come over and check on him, while I waited I went to get some water in case he woke up. When I got back to the bedroom he was stumbling around the room.

"Jack what are you doing? Get back in bed." I put the water on his bedside table and ran to him before he fell over. His eyes were half open and his face had gone white. I guided him back to bed and gave him some water. By the time that he had finished the door bell rang.

"I'll be right back. Don't move." I ran to the door and opened it in a hurry. There was a lady in a tight formal suit with a suitcase.

"Is this the house of Seán McLoughlin?" she asked.

"Yes Yes. Please come in." I waved her in and hurried her down the hall and to Jacks bedroom. We walked in and Jack sat up.

"Who's she?" He sounded mad

"I'm Dr. Allangham. I am here to check on you." She walked over to Jack and pulled up a seat.

She turned to me and asked,

"What exactly happened here?"

I walked and-and sat on the end of the bed,

"Ahhh, well I woke up and noticed that Jack wasn't in his bed so I got worried and looked for him and found him passed out on a fold up table. So I put him in bed and called you and then gave him some water."

She turned to Jack and asked him some questions about what he could remember, I would sit next to him on the bed and tell the doctor details of what happened when it was needed. I looked at Jack, he was so pale but fully conscious now. He still looked very tired.

The doctor took a while to go through all of the tests, but when she was done she pulled me out of the room with her and closed his door.

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked.

"Well, my guess is that he has digested something strange and ha food poisoning. I recommend keeping food to a minimum and to keep him hydrated."

"Yeah... okay." I looked at his door. Poor Jack.

"Are there any family members nearby that can look after him for the week?"

"Ahhh no, no there are not. But I guess I could look after him, for the week."

"Excellent. If there are any more problems please call this number." She handed me a piece of card with her name and a business number.

"Okay. and thank you so much." I closed the door and went back to Jacks room. He was wide awake, staring at the roof. He looked upset and distant.

"Uhh, the nurse said that I need to stay here for the week to keep an eye on you and she gave me this list of medication to..." before I could finish he cut me off.

"Kate isn't my niece."

"What... Why did you say..." I was so lost or words, why did he lie about that?

"Mark, I lied about that because... um.." He started having a coughing fit, I rushed over to him and gave him his glass of water. I pulled up a seat and made sure that he didn't choke. He put the glass down and looked at me.

"I..." He began before I cut him off.

"Jack, can I just ask... Who is Kate then... If she's not your niece, then..." I looked at him and his eyes began to wonder and Then he rolled over on his side and faced me.

"She... she's a girl I met one day at a convention and, we had a couple of dates. BUT I DON'T LIKE HER LIKE THAT OKAY!..." He started coughing again.

"I'm the sorry buddy but I can't watch you like thins... I have to get your medicine." I ran out of the room and towards the living room front door. I was really worried and didn't really want to know what he had to say, I just hate seeing people who I care about... wait.

"I care about Jack..." I paused and sat on the couch. I have feelings for Jack, no. That can't be right, he's my friend! I stared ferociously out the window for about 7 minutes, thinking about what was going on! I got up and walked out the door quietly, Jack was still sick and I wasted enough time looking t a table! I went to my car and drove the nearest pharmacy. It wasn't that far.

I arrived at the pharmacy and looked down at the list, I didn't know what half of the items were. I went to the counter and asked the man where I could find them. I looked at him and saw that he had about 7 piercings on his face and a hairdo that reminded me of a roster.

"Um excuse me..." I was interrupted by a loud broken voice.

"Uhh, your excused fella!" He turned to his men more began looking friend and started laughing with him. I walked away seeking someone who didn't look like a complete douche.  

No luck.

I was forced to looked around the whole place for the right medicine. 

"Okay, so I've got 3 out of the four things I need." I was going insane in there! I've been looking for about ten minutes. And I had to get back to Jack!

Time skip

I got to Jacks place and placed the medicine on the kitchen counter.

"Jack I'm back," I yelled.

A blanket of silence fell upon the room.

"Jack?" I guess he was probably still asleep. I better just go check on him just in case...

~*~

Hey, Ninja's! Sorry, I haven't updated lately but school has been so hectic! Thank you so much, everyone, for all of you the support!