Part 3

I walked into Jacks room and could see that all of the sheets were all over the room.

"What the hell happened here?" I muttered to myself. I was instantly in a state of worry, I ran all around his room and the apartment.  The kitchen, living room and the other bedroom, there was no sign of Jack.

The only other place I haven't checked was the bathroom...

I walked into the bathroom slowly and saw Jack leaning over the toilet, he was vomiting a lot. He looked up at me with Sick eyes. I ran over to him without a word and rubbed his back and waited till he stopped, flushed the toilet and helped Jack stand up.

"C'mon buddy," I said as I put his arm around my shoulder and put my arm around him. We hobbled over to his bedroom where I left him while I got some of his medicine.

"Here Jack, this should help you." I handed him 2 pills and a glass of water.

"Thanks, Mark." He looked at me with his sick eyes, I sat on the end of his bed while he drank the water and took the pills. He handed me the empty glass, his hands were freezing.

"Jack you're freezing," I said as if I was his worried mother.

"Do you want a hot drink? Tea, coffee? More blankets," He was silent for a while and then he looked up and said:

"Mark..." he paused for a while coughing.

"You don't have to do anymore..." I interrupted him.

"No Jack. I do, I will stay until you better." I did a simple yet pathetic smile. He smiled back.

"Thank you, Mark."

I filled his water glass and left the room so that he could sleep.

"Now rest," I demanded with a smile, then walked out of the room.

Time skip

2 days went by and I uploaded three reaction compilation videos I had prepared just in case something like this happened. Jack was better than before but still down. He was walking around now but only for food.

I kept thinking about the text that Kate sent Jack, OKAY MARK! That's it. I will forget all about the text, it is going to ruin my chances... FRIENDSHIP!!! 

What is going on with me? Mark get whatever is in your head out of it! Please...

Another time skip (sorry)

The next day around dinner time Jack was looking much better. He had lived on lemonade and crackers for the past 3 days and he was begging for a real food. He hadn't vomited all day so I made dinner. I don't want to take any risks so I made some pasta.

"Jack! Dinner!" I yelled. I heard Jack run to the table and sat waiting at the table looking at me like a hungry dog. I put my our plates down and started. I looked up at Jack and saw him taste the pasta slowly, then stuffed all of it into his mouth in about half a minute. I looked at him jaw dropped in amazement and disgust. He looked up and wiped his mouth and gave the cheesiest smile I have ever seen.

After I finished we sat down to watch a movie, we were going through Netflix to see the new releases.

"Mark, why do you care so much about the text from Kate?" 

"Wow, that came out of nowhere." I tried to steer the conversation away from that.

"C'mon Mark! Don't try to skip this! Why were you so upset!" He practically yelled at me. 

"I wasn't upset!" I yelled back immediately regretting it. 

"Just leave it, Jack! It doesn't matter!" I yelled then got up walking to the spare bedroom. Jack got up and went after me.

"Mark!" He yelled as he rushed toward me. He grabbed me on the shoulder but I shoved his hand off. I went into the bedroom and sat on the bed. Jack came in looking really angry now.

"MARK!!! Stop trying to avoid it! Tell me why the heck is going on! It's been killing me, just tell me!" his face was red and looked like he was about to explode.

I stood up and yelled:

"ITS BECAUSE I'M JEALOUS!" His face instantly went from red to and almost white. He looked at me with water filled eyes, I couldn't take anymore. I left the room, took my keys and ran out the door and got into my car.
I could see Jack run towards the door, I started the engine and drove off watching Jack stand on the road looking at me.

"AHHHHH!" I yelled and stepped on the accelerator. I burst into tears, I couldn't take any more! I drove and drove I could barely see the road.
I speed up more with tears running down my face and then...

A bright light followed by a car horn stopped Marks car... and tears.

The only sounds that I hear were car horns, screams and then...

Nothing...

___________________________________________________________

Hey, Ninjas!

I just want to say thank you for everyone that has read my book and I'm sorry if I don't update for a while! I will try to get another part up soon but it may be a while. Sorry.

I have amazing friends and readers like lunafire28 have been amazingly supportive with this. A big shout out and thank you!