#Chapter4 ✔

The sound of the doorbell rang echoed throughout the room. Yangmi wanted to escape, Jungkook hoping that he could cover up for her, and Haerin went to the door where she completely unaware what was going on.

"Hey! Are the twins sleeping right now?" Asked Taehyung as he lowered his voice.

"Yep. Don't worry they're very much heavy sleeper. Just don't scream and mind your steps. Come on in."

Jungkook tapped Yangmi by her shoulder so hard that she winced. "Run to the bathroom while you still can!"

"What?! Are you crazy?!"

"Quick!"

She was halfway there to get up, but unlucky for her she wasn't quick that quick enough to leave her spot as Haerin and Taehyung already showed up in the living room.

Yangmi was in a very uncomfortable situation. And position.

"Yangmi?"

She let out a sigh hearing that deep voice calling her name. Slowly she looked up and putting up an insincere smile at him. "Hi."

Then she sat back down on the couch. She noticed Jungkook facing her at the corner of her eyes, which she slowly shook her head.

"Well, I don't know why would you be so surprise that Yangmi is here. I thought you knew." Haerin spoke out of wonder. But then she just shrugged.

"Eh, sometimes I forgot how hardworking my bestfriend can be. It's understandable that she tend to unaware of her surroundings sometimes. I've been one of her 'ignored calls' victim too."

She laughed, but no one was laughing with her. Everyone was in an intense situation, except Haerin. Her laugh slowly fading out as she began to realise the tension among them.

Still, she's clueless.

"Uh... is it me or all of you seems like you guys are having some kind of an issue here?"

Jungkook immediately got up and grabbed Haerin by her arm. "We need to talk." He said, then dragging the clueless Haerin away.

"Wait, Jungkook don't-"

Then it was just the two of them left alone in the living room.

"-leave me here."

Awkward. The sound that occupied the silence of the room was the spinning fan on the ceiling. Taehyung scratched the back of his neck, thinking of any proper words to initiate the conversation.

"Um... I didn't know, you would be here... today."

Yangmi was still not dare to look at him, so she just simply respond with a hum and nod.

Meanwhile...

Jungkook dragged Haerin all the way to the kitchen, hushing her on their way there.

"What's going on??"

"Shh... you're gonna wake the kids up." Jungkook peeked behind the door, watching the progress of their moves on each other. He flinched in a surprise the moment he averted his eyes back on Haerin.

"I feel like something is going on and it must cost me so much explanation. Starting with you, mister." She poked his chest.

"Okay look. I will explain everything but promise me you're not gonna freak out and make a scene, alright?"

That definitely not enough to convince her. Because asking her not to freak out was not that much of a help. Especially when it comes with the people that she closed with.