#Chapter6 ✔️

Jungkook plopped on the right side of the bed, heavily panting with beads of sweat all over his bare body.

Unlike Haerin who was completely soaked in her own sweats and his as if she just had a shower. Since she took the hit the most.

"What just happen?" She breathed.

Jungkook chuckled a bit, rolled over to her side. His hand rested underneath his head while looking dearly at her.

"We had sex. That's what happen." He replied in half-whisper, removing the strands of her hair that stuck to her face.

Haerin gave her that judging look at him. Her expression somehow showed displease for some reason.

"How come you look so... dry, and I look like I just had a few swim in a pool??"

"Because..." the corner of his lips tugged upward into a smirk. "...I know what to do when I'm taking over. Also, I make sure that you enjoy all the pleasure that you deserve."

He leaned closer, left a soft kiss on her exposed neck. Her toes involuntarily curled by the warmth of his lips touches her skin which sent such sensation all the way down to her body.

She gulped and lost in the touch of his lips pecking her neck down to her collarbone. She put her hand against his chest in an attempt to stop him, but when he placed his hand on top of her hand, she knew right away that there's no way she could stop him.

Well, seems like she forgot where he told her that once it gets a little steamy on bed, 'stop' is no longer exist in his dictionary.

"How should I stop you then? By saying 'to be continued'?"

"I will stop when I feel like stopping."

"Tch... give me a break, you fine-ass of a horny guy."

"In the mood for second round?" He asked, with his hot breath brushed her shoulder.

"I-"

Either it's a right timing or wrong timing, the sound of a phone call cut her off before she could say a word. She gathered all of her remaining strength to push him and ran in exhaustion towards the sound of the calling ringtone.

"Yangmi?" She pants.

"Hey girl, me and Taehyung are on our way to return your kids. So, I think you two need to postpone the 'baby making' session by now."

She chuckled. "I just ran all the way to pick up the phone, silly."

"Mhm... cut the crap, Haerin. Your lies doesn't enlighten me anymore. Like, who would have the strength to run, let alone walking after sex? Tch... Oh, and I bought some pretzels for you. Just so you know."

"Aww thanks hun."

"Okie-dokie. Now go and put on your clothes."

"Tch... whatever. Bye!" She let out a snort as she hung up the phone. Jungkook found her in the living room, and immediately wrapped her in a towel.

She flinched. "What the-"

"You better get your sexy naked ass in the shower before I drag you back to bed again. Or right here on the couch I don't mind."

She rolled her eyes and walked away, swaying her hips in a provoke. "Thank you for bringing me the towel anyway."

Fifteen minutes of showering, Haerin was back in the living room and sat on the couch next to him. Jungkook was not happy with her appearance at all.