#Chapter7 ✔️

"It's Park Seyeon. Your once 'the queen to your king' back in high school."

It took him one minute to finally figure out whoever that girl was. "Ooooooooooo... yea I do remember haha!"

"Mhm as you should." She chuckled. "Anyways, drop what you eat. Let's go out."

He bit his lower lip and rolled his eyes, because the tv show he was watching earlier was ended. He took a deep breath, gather all of his thoughts together.

"Okay bestie I heard you. But maybe another time. I don't feel like leaving my house today." He rejected, respectfully.

"What?? Boy you better not– aight. I'll be coming over to your house then. Drop the address."

The lid of his eyes slowly closed, as he's on the verge of losing it. 'Why did I even date this girl back then?!' He mouthed.

Keeping his composure again, he put on the phone back. "Listen, Seyeon... I know it's been a while, but what we have, well, used to.... it was all in the past. We were young and reckless. And I'm a stupid boy to begin with. But now I have a life of my own and heavy responsibility to take care of. I hope you understand."

He felt good with that mature speech of his, but the response he get was not he expected. He expect she would scream and cuss, but instead it was just dead silent.

"Hey Jungkook..."

That sudden response somehow got him flinched. "Yup?"

"Who's she?"

He blinked, not quite understand what she was talking. "Uh... who?"

"What's her name? Why her?"

He gulped. 'Wait, why does that scares me?'

He shook his head. "Because we are meant to be." He answered bluntly, not really answering to her questions.

"Whoever that bitch is, you should've pick me."

*beep*

"What— oi who the heck are you calling my wife a bitch?!" He yelled, but the phone call was already ended. He tried to call her again, but he was so mad to the point that he just squeezed his phone in his hand.

"You good? What's the yell all about?"

He felt at ease when Haerin touched his shoulder. He looked up and exhaled in frustration. "It's nothing."

Haerin surely didn't bought it. She walked over and stood in front of him, completely blocking his view from the television. She looked back, thinking that he probably getting indulged in the show he watched.

"Ah I see. Well, I guess you should start watching Disney movies from now on. Can't let you getting serious on a drama and screaming all over. I mean, I feel you but there are babies in the house, you know?" She laughed.

At least that made him smile a little. "No, it's not that."

He grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to him, comfortably hugging her body frame. "I had a phone call with an old high school friend of mine just now, and she called you 'bitch'. That's why. You know I don't like it when people disrespect you."