#Chapter5 ✔

"Jeon Jungkook! No cheating!"

Haerin and Yangmi raised their voices in unison. Jungkook grinned with his mouth hidden against the Monopoly money.

"That's how we play." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrow, then both him and Jungkook did their iconic 'bro handshake' together.

"Well..." Yangmi sighed. "Boys will always be boys."

"Even after marriage." Haerin chimed in.

"Ladies, come on. Where's the fun at if we don't cheat a little?" Taehyung smirked, but his smug smile didn't last for a second when Yangmi shot daggers at him. But the one who had the scariest death glare was Haerin.

"I was just joking." He quickly apologized. "Sorry."

Thankfully Jungkook saved the day as he came up with an excuse. "Relax, it's just a game. Don't take it too seriously."

Haerin rolled her eyes, letting out a sigh to her giving in. "Whatever. I'm done playing. I need to check up on the twins."

"I'm coming with you!" Taehyung got up in a flash and tailing Haerin from behind. Only left Yangmi and Jungkook around the Monopoly board.

"New challenge! Whoever end up in the jail first will lose."

By the nonchalant look on Jungkook's face, it annoyed her so much that she agreed. "Challenge accepted."

Jungkook threw the dice first, and his token was five slots away from the jail. He passed the dice to Yangmi and she threw it with no hesitation. She moved her token six times and had to throw the dice again for the second time.

Her heart almost dropped that her token was on the slot which was one dot away to the jail. Jungkook laughed to see the worrisome look on the face, and at the same time he lowkey hoping that he got lucky to skip.

He threw the dice, and now the one who's having a good time laughing is Yangmi. Jungkook gawked at the number of the dots displayed and it was the exact number of the slots to jail.

"Aww... here let me help." The excited Yangmi snatched his token and purposely counted out loud as she moved the token for him. Losing at his own challenge, Jungkook leaned his back against the couch and hid his embarrassment underneath his palms.

"How does it feel to get beaten in your own game?" She sneered, happily putting away all of the cards and tokens back into the Monopoly's box.

"Instant regret." He mumbled indistinctly.

While Yangmi celebrated her winning against Jungkook's quick challenge, Haerin and Taehyung were back in the living room. This time, they carried the twins with them.

"Jeongsan Haneul!" Yangmi gasped in excitement, extending her arms at Haerin as she held baby Jeongsan. She knew Taehyung wouldn't given up baby Haneul to her so she went for baby Jeongsan instead.

"Did you have a sweet dream, little one? Or did your sweet dream suddenly became a nightmare when Uncle Tae walks in?"

Haerin laughed to amusement when Taehyung glared at her bestfriend. Yangmi noticed, but she just shrugged it to his face.

"Oh man... I'm tired." Said Haerin as she yawned.

"You should rest. Me and Tae will go out for a walk with the twins. Where are the strollers?"

Gone that upset look on his face, now replaced with a joyful one. "That's a good idea!"

Yangmi and Taehyung were so excited to bring the twins out for fresh air, while Haerin seemed to be unbothered by the idea. Except for Jungkook.