Chapter 2

Shay's Pov                                                                                                                                                      When we pulled up to the spa there stood two sexy ass white men I ever seen. One had dirty blonde hair, he stood about six foot, four inches tall, with an eight pack to die for, and crystal blue eyes that where hungrily staring down Damon, who I might add was just as hungrily staring at the man back. The other one had light brown hair that complemented his sea green eyes perfectly, he was also working a marvelous eight pack that glistened in the sun, and he stood about six foot even. These two men are definitely the definition of hot but who am I kidding no one wants a fat girl with low self-esteem issues. " I'm Jacob" said the blonde haired one. " and I'm Kevin" said the brown haired one. " we welcome you to Heaven's Spa, we will be the ones assisting you today" they both said in harmony. " well okay I'm Shay and that's Damon" I said since Damon was still in a daze. " okay then Damon you can follow me" Jacob told Damon. Since he was STILL in a daze I had to nudge him back to life. " oh sorry" he said following behind Jacob blushing, making his caramel skin turn bright red. I know by the end of the day those two will be exchanging numbers or if you leave it up to Damon  they'll be getting freaky. " and you can follow me" Kevin said. "okay"  I said following behind him. Wow he has a nice ass I said in my head. " this will be your room where you'll be getting your massage, and you can change into that  robe on the table" he said knocking me out of my daydream of his ass. " alright thanks" I said blushing. I never been so happy to have dark skin in my life. " your welcome, just let me know when your finish I'll be standing on the outside of the door" he said. I nodded my head and he left out to let me change. When he was all the way out the room i let out a breath i didn't even know i holding. " get it together Shay its  not like he wants you any way" i said to myself. After i got myself together and changed into the robe i let him know i was ready. " okay lets get started you can lay across the table so i can start the massage" he said gesturing toward the table. I laid across the table and he started to to massage my calf's then worked his way up to my thighs. "ooooh" i let out a moan when he got to the tensed part . " that has to be the sweetest sound i heard all day" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I must be dreaming i said in my head. " no baby this is real" he said. "i said that out loud?" i asked embarrassed. "yes you did but baby you don't have to embarrassed i like that i got you dreaming" he said. Again i never been so happy in my life to have dark skin. "o-okay" i stuttered out. He just chuckled and continued to massage my legs." all done" he said in that deep voice of his that makes my womanly parts tingle." oh sorry i didn't even notice i fell asleep" i said. " its okay it happens all the time but now its time for you to go to the steam room then you'll be all set and ready to go" he said with the most dazzling smile that could make any woman drop her panties in a heartbeat." okay and thanks for the amazing massage" i said smiling. " your welcome and you can follow me to the steam room" he said. I just nodded and followed down behind him till we ended up in front of a room with steam seeping from under the door. " this is it" he said opening the door for me. I said thanks and went in the room to see Damon smiling like a fat kid in the candy shop. " so what happen with you and Mr. hot stuff?" i asked with a knowing smile on my face." he gave me the most amazing massage ever and then he gave me his number" he said while fanning his self. " SOMEONE DEFINITELY GETTING DICKED DOWN TONIGHT " i yelled busting out laughing." boo boo you know it " he said in his ratchet girl voice before he busted out laughing also. *1 hour later* We got dressed, payed, and was almost out the door before i heard someone calling my name. " oh hey Kevin, did i leave anything?" i asked confused. " no, i was just wondering could i get your number?" he asked while rubbing the back of his neck nervously. I didn't understand why he was nervous or why he wanted my number any way. But i decided to put my insecurities behind me and give him my number. " yeah" i said and wrote my number down on a piece of paper and gave it to him. After that me and Damon made our way out the door and got in the car." i see i'm not the only one getting dicked down tonight" Damon said while winking at me. I just shook my head and thought maybe someone does want a fat girl for once.  For the rest of the day we just watched movies and joked around until we fell asleep on the couch.