Epilogue

Shay's Pov
3 years later

    " Babe where do you want me to set this cake?" Kevin asked me . " Just set in on the table by the candy" I said while putting the finishing touches on the cupcakes. We were currently getting ready for our twin boy's birthday party. My babies are finally turning three! Oh how rude am I, I didn't even tell you their names. First you have Dakota, he's the one you got keep your eyes on all the time. Then you have Dustin, he's the quiet one. All in all, I love my babies and I wouldn't trade them in for the world.

     I know you guys are wondering what happened after the accident. Well I ended up having to get a C-section, which I totally dreaded. Fortunately, Kevin and I didn't have any serious injuries and the twins came out healthier than ever.

    Now my mom or aka the wicked witch got arrested soon after. Turns out she has been wanted by the police for over thirty years. To hear that she's off the streets and can't do harm to anyone else has made me the happiest person on Earth. In the end I can still say I love her, but only cause she gave birth to me other that I don't want anything to do with her.

     Enough about the sad stuff, lets move on to the happy stuff. Kevin and I finally tied the knot! It was so beautiful and my dad even walked me down the aisle. When I tell you I never thought I was going to be able to walk down the aisle with my father, I truly meant it. It was truly a blessing and our bond has also gotten stronger.  

    In all honesty, I can really say I love Kevin and truly mean it. I never believed a man would ever love me like Kevin does. So to finally have that it just feels like a fairy tale.While we're talking about marriage and love, I would like to say Kevin and I are not the only ones that found it. Damon and Jacob also tied the knot and they even adopted a little girl named Carmen, who I totally adore.

    Life is just amazing! Oh and before I forget, I'm pregnant again! Six months to be exact. I know I'm going wish I never said this but, I hope it's a girl. Being in the house full of boys drives you insane, I don't  know would I would do without Carmen.

    Love, a four letter word that has so much meaning. It can be used to provide happiness or even a safe haven for some people. It can even tear you down as quick as it builds you up. For me it did all those things, but in the end I found out what it really means. I can say it wasn't easy finding it but, all the hell I went through to get was all worth it.

    Thank you for following me through my journey to find. I hope you learned something from it, if you didn't I'm going to tell what you should have learned. You should have learned that no matter what you've been through or what size you are there always going to be some body that loves you; no matter if it's friends, family or even a man. Love is every where you just have to stick around to find it.

<><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><<>><>><<<>><<>><<<><<<>>><> First off Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there!

Second I know I said there was going to be another chapter then the epilogue but, school is taking up all my attention, so I decided to just finish it here and now.

Third I would like to say thank you for all the support you have given me on this journey, it really meant a lot to me.

Last but not least I hoped you learned that no matter what size you are you can always find love regardless. 

I hoped you enjoyed this book ^_^

                                                         THE END