Chapter 11

Shay's Pov
"baby we're here" Kevin said shaking me. " what time is it?" I asked him stretching." it's 6:00 pm" he said looking at his gold Rolex. Wow I must have been really tired." so what are we going to do?" I asked him gathering my stuff of the plane." didn't I tell you it was a surprise" he said smacking me on the butt. " why can't you just tell me?" I whined." cause I can't , now I'm going to give you the key to the room" he said digging in his pocket." why are you giving me the key?'' I asked confused." because I want you to get dressed while I make sure everything is okay" he said helping me get down the steps. "omg" I said finally noticing the beautiful scenery of Jamaica." I know it's beautiful isn't it" he said noticing how amazed I was. I just nodded my head too lost for words. " well we can look around tomorrow, but now you have to get ready for your surprise" he said helping me into a car that was waiting for us." okay" I said still looking at the beautiful scenery.* 30 minutes later* We arrived in front of a beautiful hotel. " alright beautiful this is your stop, see you in an hour" he said pecking me on the lips." alright, love you" I said turning around to go into the hotel." love you too" he said watching me get inside the hotel safely. Once I was inside, I looked at the hotel key to see that we had the pent house suite. Now see if it was me I would have just got us a regular room, but not him. I am grateful though. After I seen what room we was in I rode the elevator all the way up to the top floor where the room was located. When I entered the room I was blown away. As soon as you come in there's a crystal chandelier hanging from the roof. A big kitchen with all the top appliances. A huge living room with a big flat screen hanging from the wall. This damn hotel is better than my apartment." let me go put some clothes on" I said to myself remembering I had to be ready in an hour. When I walked into the bedroom I seen a beautiful white sundress with gold sandals laying on the bed. My man is so sweet, I thought to myself.* 1 hour later* I was now dressed and ready to see this big surprise Kevin has up his sleeve. * chirp, chirp* My phone went off signaling that I had a text message." come outside" it read. I gathered my purse and went out the door and to the elevator. Once I reached the lobby, I went outside to see this black hummer limo with a man standing by it  holding a sign with my name on it. " are you Shay?" he asked." yes" I said wondering where Kevin was. " right this madam" he said opening the door for me." thank you" I said getting in. He just nodded his head and gave me a note before he heading into the driver's side. The note read " Babe I know you wondering where I am right now, but just know I got this limo because I want you to relax and feel like the queen that you are. Love you and see you soon beautiful." I'm so glad I went to that spa with Damon, because if I didn't I would have never met this wonderful man. Let me stop before I start crying.* 30 minutes later* The limo finally stopped in front of a beach that looked like the ones on the magazine covers." we're here madam" the driver said opening the door for me." thank you" I said reaching in my purse to pull out a tip, but he refused it." I have already been paid enough madam. Have a goodnight" he said getting inside of the limo pulling off. " you look beautiful baby" Kevin said walking up to me with a dozen of roses." thank you baby" I said pecking him on the lips. " come on, I got your favorite" he said pulling me over to a table that had candles lit around it forming a heart." aw baby your so sweet" I said pulling him into a hug. " anything for you baby" he said kissing me on the neck. " have a seat" he said pulling me out the chair for me." thank you" I mumbled taking a seat. For the rest of dinner we talked, laughed and joked until he told me he had to ask me something important." what to you have to ask me" I said fearing the worst." The day I saw you pull up in front of that spa I knew you were the one for me. The fact that you been through so much and still have a caring heart just lets me know your the one for me. What I'm trying to say is Shay Nicole Daniels will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" he asked getting down on one knee pulling out the most beautiful ring I have ever seen." yes!" I screamed jumping into his arms. I finally found the man that wants me and only me for the rest of his life.