Chapter 13

Shay's Pov

" Ugh, babe I can do it by myself" I whined trying to take the sponge out of Kevin's hand. I'm currently six months pregnant with TWINS trying to take a bath by myself. At first I was so excited about having twins until I hit three months and Kevin started treating me like a baby, kind of like now.

" No baby, I don't want you to fall and hurt the babies or yourself" he said raising the sponge up higher so I couldn't reach it. "I'm not even standing up" I exclaimed in frustration. "It doesn't matter, now just enjoy the pampering so my boys can sleep" he said rubbing my swollen stomach.

" Fine, but you don't even know if they're boys" I pouted crossing my arms. We decided to keep the sex of the babies a surprise. " A father knows best" he said grabbing a towel to help me out of the tub. " No one ever says a fathers knows best, it's always a mother knows best" I said wobbling into our room.

" You say that now, but I bet you they're going to be boys" he said with a knowing grin on his face. " I bet you that one's going to be a girl" I said putting on this cute, baby blue maternity night gown. " Alright, but when I win you have to do whatever I ask" he said putting his hand out so I could shake it and seal the deal. " Deal, but if I win you have to get up with the twins for a whole month after they're born" I said shaking his hand knowing I was going to win.

" You better get ready to loose" he said smacking my butt, which has gotten really huge since the pregnancy. " All I got to say is you better get all the rest that you can get buddy" I replied getting into the big California King bed.

” okay we'll see, but have you come up with a date for our wedding day" he asked before climbing into bed. To be honest I haven't even thought about our wedding.

" I haven't really thought about it, but I do know I want to wait until the twins are born" I said laying my head on his tone chest.

" Well have you and girlfriends started planning yet?" he asked rubbing up and down my back,sending warm tingles down my spine.

" Yeah all I have to do is find me a dress and then me and you have to decide on a day, but lets stop talking about this and focus on something else" I said seductively. Since I've been pregnant my sex drive has been through the roof.

" Mm tell what you have in mind" he said placing open mouth kisses on my neck. I think I might surprise him tonight and take control.

" You've been a very bad boy Mr. Ventoni and I think you need to be punished" I said straddling his lap feeling his harden member press against my heated core.

" Well how about you punish me Mrs. Ventoni" he said grabbing a handful of my round globes making me let out a pleasurable moan.

" I think I just might" I said grinding me core onto his rock hard member making him let out a throughty moan. I definitely can't wait till our honeymoon.

Unknown

So the fat bitch got balls now. Thinking she can just talk to me any kind of way. Well her and her white ass boyfriend about to get a rude awakening.

" READY OR NOT HERE I COME YOU FAT, GRESSY, GOOD FOR NOTHING BITCH"

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Can any one guess who Unknown is ?

Shout to Littlemissbee, she has been doing my editing and doing a great job at it. So if you need any editing holla at her and go read her books you guys.

Sorry for the late update!!! School is killing me can't wait till Summer. Hope you like it loves~Quaryla165