Chapter 4: Nightmare

Luna trotted back to her room. She tried her best to stay up, but her body wasn't having it. "Just... a .... few... minutes.", Luna said, drifting into a deep sleep. 

                                                              ******

"Luna! Don't do this!"

"Huh?" I think to myself. "Do what? What is happening?!" My soul detaches from my body. I float up and look down upon myself. I see my body. I look different. My coat is dark navy blue and my manes has the flowing appearance of the galaxy. I am wearing armor. I see Celestia, bleeding and crying in a disheveled heap. She stands up and speaks. "Luna! Luna! Come back to me!" She cries helplessly.

"I am not Luna. For I am Nightmare Moon. Say goodbye to your precious sun, dear princess.", I cackle and send a beam of magic shooting towards Tia. Suddenly, she pulls out six magical jewels. "Forgive me, sister." She sends a beam of rainbow colored magic shooting at me. "NOOOOOO", Nightmare Moon and I scream in unison.

                                                                 ******

"Luna.. Luna.... Luna? LUNA!" Luna jumped up and woke to see Nova's face staring right at her. "You were supposed to stay up!"

"uhhh... Oh! Sorry Ms. Nova! I just couldn't stay up. I had to sleep.", Luna replied, mind still blurred from her deep sleep. "Um, Ms. Nova?"

"Yes, Luna."

"Never mind. It's nothing.", Luna said, brushing off her nightmare.