Chapter 7 : Growing Pains

Luna spent five minutes crying but she soon realized that she really had gotten her cutie mark! The young pony dried her tears looked upon her flank to see a small crescent shaped moon with stars surrounding it. "Seriously? A lame moon? Where's the sparkly stuff like Tia.. uhh I mean Celestia's?", The filly whined.

"At least try to be grateful."

Luna looked up to see her sister, who seemed to be looking down upon her. "Ti...I mean Princess Celestia... what are you doing here?"

"What does it matter to you?"

"Why are you acting so weird. What happened to the Tia I once knew?"

"Didn't I tell you? I grew up. Since I'm going to be a princess.."

"You mean 'we'.."

"Yeah whatever. Since WE are going to be princesses, I decided that I should grow into the part. I can't rule a nation and have the mind of a small child... like some pony I know...." , Celestia stared at Luna. 

"You know what. I don't even know you anymore.. WHERE ARE YOU TIA?!", Luna began to cry again.

"Crying is for babies, Luna. And babies can't rule the night." , Celestia whipped around quickly and trotted out the door. Luna began to cry even harder. She wanted her big sister back. She didn't want to be an alicorn. She wanted to die.