The Fantasy In Reality

After I returned to my seat and we continued watching the movie. It was a good night. Carmen fell asleep during the next movie, so I slipped a pillow under her head and covered her with a blanket before going to bed. I lay thinking about the gesture she made earlier that night and wondered if it was purely sexual or was it an attempt to begin a more emotional relationship. That night I dreamed about how I wished the evening ended.

When I turned to look at Carmen, she leaned toward me seductively and kissed me. My body tingled and my breathing became slow and heavy. My eyes closed and she kissed me again. I wanted to say no. I wasn't sure what this meant. But I said no to someone once before, when I really wanted to say yes. I've regretted it since. So, I let myself move my hand to her waist, under her blouse. She moaned and I felt her hand on my breasts and I moaned. She started nibbling on my neck and I lost control of my voice. "Ahhhh" It had been a while since I'd been touched. She knew what I liked and how to touch me. I started shaking. She stopped and I opened my eyes. "Are you ok with this," Carmen asked. I could barely manage yes. She put her hand behind my head and pulled me into her kisses. I touched her breast, Carmen moaned, and that just made me shake more. She pulled off my blouse, then my bra and began sucking my nipples. That pushed me over the edge. I tried to keep my noises to a minimum as I came. She kept going then I felt her hands at my waist, then touching my clit. I screamed and tried to push away. "You want to get away from me?" She asked softly. "No," I said even softer. She then slipped two fingers inside of me and I moved my hips to meet the thrusts of her hand. My breathing was heavy as she slid her fingers in and out of my wetness. I felt every part of her fingers. I was trying to hold on to her, but I was too close to my orgasm. I grabbed the pillows on the couch and shook. She kept kissing my breasts and caressing my clit with her knuckles as her fingers stroked me. I wanted to close my legs but she was between them. "Ahhhhh" I tried pushing her away from me, but I was too weak. My body stopped moving and she slid her fingers out of me. My body shook more as she kissed me. Carmen broke the silence, "I've been waiting to hear you, to feel you, to see you cum." I didn't know what to say or think so I kept my eyes and my mouth closed.

After a few moments, I opened my eyes and looked up. She leaned in and kissed me again. "You are so feminine," I said questionably.

"Yes, but I've wanted you since I saw you at the club months ago," she replied. "I," she kissed my neck. "Really," she kissed my breasts. "Wanted," she kissed my stomach. I tried to stop her because I knew where she was going, but.... "To", she wrapped her lips around my clit. I tried to move but all I could do was hold on to the sofa cushions for dear life.

"Carmen." I couldn't help but scream her name. She moaned in approval. I tried to push her head away, but she plunged her tongue inside me. All I could do was grab her hair and ride her face. My fists clenched and my legs clamped around her face as I came. She kissed my body and I calmed down. I rolled onto my side and she slid behind me. It was weird and different, but I fell asleep before I could put more thought into it.

The next morning I woke up smelling steak, eggs, and toast. I sat up and stretched before walking into the kitchen. Carmen was standing in front of the stove in my Navy silk robe with her hair pulled back into a pony tail. "I hope you don't mind; I took a shower and this was hanging on the back of the bathroom door. I've already eaten but I'm not finished cooking your breakfast. So if you go ahead and shower, I should be finished by the time you get out." I turned around and walked down the hallway, "Ok, this is a little weird," I thought. I sort of liked it. I mean, I relaxed last night, dreamed about awesome sex and this morning she's feeding me; all I have to do is eat. Seeing Carmen in my robe was wonderful; I felt as if we actually had sex the night before.

MMM, the shower felt so good. The soothing, hot water was hitting my body... I always loved to stand in the water for a while before I washed myself. It was relaxing. I remembered my steak and eggs in the kitchen. I washed, dried off, and put on my usual sweat pants and tank top. When I work around the house, I wanted to be comfortable. I smelled the food as I walked out of my room. "Carmen," I said as I entered the kitchen, "I laid some sweat pants and a t-shirt on the sofa for you. I know that's not your style, but I don't know your size. I figured you were just going home to get dressed anyway."

"That's fine," she replied.

I sat down at my walnut stained, oak kitchen table in front of a medium cooked steak, fried eggs, and buttered Texas toast on a white square plate. "Thank you." I said, as I picked up my glass of lemonade.

"I couldn't find any orange juice." Carmen said, as she walked into the living room.

"I don't drink orange juice," I replied.

"That would explain it," she rebutted.

The steak was flavorful and moist, and the eggs were fried hard. I started humming as I ate. Moments later, Carmen walked into the kitchen wearing my black sweats and pink tank top. In her hands were her clothes and her heels from last night. She looked sexier than I'd ever seen her. "I'm leaving; I call you later." She said.

"Ok," I replied. She walked out the door.

"This is so weird," is all I kept thinking; even though nothing seemed out of place. Carmen spent the night at my home once or twice. If we watched movies or ate and drank at a bar or restaurant nearby, she would crash at my place. It was safer than her drinking and driving all the way across town. We also cooked for each other. It just depended on whose night it was to be the hostess. Hanging with each other kept us from being bored and lonely.