Music Room 3

-A/N- my OC will be in this story as your best friend. She also moved from the same school.

Key: (y/n)- your name
(N/n) - nickname
(F/c)- favorite color
(I/O/C)- instrument of choice
(L/n) -last name
(H/l)- hair length
(H/c)- hair color

Ookey! -End A/N-

You walk through Ouran, trying to find a place to play your precious (i/o/c). You look at the sign upon the doorway that says "Music Room 3" 'Hey, maybe I can practice here.' You thought to yourself as you opened the door and nearly gagged on the rose petals, inside this particular music room, you saw familiar long brown hair and a black poofy skirt.

"Welcome to the host club, my princess." A handsome boy with blonde hair and blue eyes bows and smiles. "You look very lovely."

Adele looks over and suddenly squeals in delight, picking you up and twirling you. "Oh my god, y/n! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too Adele." You say and chuckle softly. A tall boy with a little blonde is watching Adele and he sighs.

"Takashi, can you let me down?" The large boy sets the small boy on the ground. "Can you hold Usa-chan, Dele-chan?" Adele smiles and holds the small pink bunny.

The blond boy hugs you. "Can I call you n/n-chan?"

You smile and shrug, not really caring.

Tamaki walks away, smiling slightly. 'I hope she joins the host club. She would bring in many customers. Wow. Maybe she will, Kyoya and I will talk to Adele about it.

-A/N- There you go! I'm gonna try to update daily.

This picture is similar to what Adele looks like, only w/o glasses and w/ longer hair