Tamaki's Weakness

"Adele, Mori-senpai likes you. I can tell!" You squealed at Adele happily. Adele blushes and claps her hand over your mouth.

"Shut up!" Adele blushes and mutters, "not everyone needs to know that I like Mori-senpai..."

You push her hand away and look over at Tamaki. He runs and hugs you tightly, whispering in your ear "you are my only weakness y/n. Will you be my princess?"

You blush red and nod. You see Mori and Honey walk to Adele.

-time skip brought to you by Tamaki's underpants-

"Get your hand off of me." Adele growls at the boy who is now putting his hand awfully close to an inappropriate place.

"Why, I'm just showing you some love~" he purrs, getting close to her face.

"Please stop." She speaks through gritted teeth, everyone staring.

"No." He gets even closer, practically sitting on her. She growls.

"Mori-senpai, please get this idiot away from me before I end up punching him so hard that he has to replace that pretty little face of his." Adele speaks, every word dripping with venom.

"Yeah" Mori says, lifting her up and holding her to his chest.

Kyoya looms over the boy. "You are banned from the host club... forever."

"Mori-senpai, please set me down." He sets her down. "Pardon me, Kyoya." She backhands the boy, a red handprint going across his face.

-A/N- Much more to come, stay tuned.