Complications

You and Tamaki come to school the next day and there's a significant difference in the way Kyoya is acting around Adele.

"Wonder what's going on with Dele-chan and Kyo-chan..." Honey says quietly to Hikaru, having noticed awkwardness between the two.

You decided that the host room needed cleaned up and started cleaning. After a while of cleaning, it was time for guests to arrive. As people walked in, Tamaki wrapped an arm around you, causing many of his guests to get jealous. But there was one who really got pissed. Kiyoko. She was Tamaki's biggest fan girl and everyone knew it. She glared daggers at you.

After a long day of hosting, it was time to go home but on your way out, you got a surprise visit. Kiyoko wanted to tell you something.

"Uh... Hey y/n I just wanted to say that Tamaki is known to be a really big flirt and I'm scared for you. I mean, what if he... Cheats on you?" She says the last three words softly.

"He wouldn't do that. He's too much of a gentleman." You giggle, imagining how a guilty Tamaki would look.

"Okay. But if he does, you can talk to me." She smiles sweetly.

~Kiyoko's POV~
' She will find out that Tamaki is meant to be mine. I already have my plan in motion...'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Sorry for the cliffhanger, dear readers! Never fear, I'll update again soon!