Tamaki falling

You see Kyoya smirk creepily. "Hello, y/n" over these past few weeks you had gotten to know the hosts and you were visiting daily, not to see Tamaki, or anything. ((Mmmhm, reader. I tooootallly believe that!))

You noticed that Adele spent a lot of time with Honey and Mori, you began to wonder if she liked one of the two. You smiled softly to yourself.

"Why are you smiling y/n?" A soft, kind voice spoke up behind you, making you jump, turning around you saw a pair of deep blue eyes staring back into yours.

"T-Tamaki-senpai...? You're so close..." you felt your face heat up. He only came closer, smiling cheekily.

"Is something wrong, princess?" He smirks.

"Boss! Stop being a perv to y/n!" Hikaru yelled across the room. Hikaru and Kaoru began to laugh.

"I'm not being a perv!" Tamaki shouted to them, pouting.

Adele laughs and Mori watches her, entranced, making Honey giggle and nudge him. "Takashi, you're staring!" He sticks his tongue out.

Mori quickly shakes his head. "No." He says in a low voice.

Tamaki looks deeply into your e/c shining eyes. "Your eyes are the most beautiful I've ever seen..." he mutters, making you blush.

"Stop trying to make me fall for you, Tamaki-senpai... it won't work..." you said softly, despite how well it was actually working.