Becoming a hostess

You retreated from Tamaki, accidentally bumping into the twins. "T-Tamaki-senpai...?" You stammered, blushing a deep shade of crimson.

He only got closer, his lips centimeters from yours, "y/n, would you like to be a hostess?"

Your eyes widened. "S-sure..." you stuttered, so shocked that you didn't even contemplate what you had just gotten yourself into.

Kyoya smirked and pushed his squared glasses farther up the bridge of his nose. "Good, you start now." Several guys walked over to you.

"Hello, everyone. I'm y/n." You said cheerfully, not noticing Tamaki watching the guys jealously. His guests noticed and seemed completely aggravated about it.

As you talked and pretended to flirt with the boys, them saying cheesy pick up lines and you giggling cutely, Tamaki watched out of the corner of his eye, feeling the same feeling he used to get over Haruhi when she was flirting with the girls, who was still pretending to be a boy.

You felt several pairs of eyes on you and looked around, meeting Tamaki's blue ones, only for a second before he looked away, you could see an angry look in his eyes for some odd reason. 'That was weird" you sigh, feeling confused. You continue to look around you, seeing Adele sitting near Mori and Honey.

She kept looking sweetly at Mori, the guests around her muttering insults to Mori. You grinned, realizing who she liked and suddenly you felt a hand on your leg, you whipped around to see one of your guests smirking.

"Hey, y/n. Why are you all happy? Is it because of me?" He asked, licking his lips.

You shifted uncomfortably away. "Please. Don't touch me like that." You spoke in a small, terrified voice.

"Why not, cutie?" He smirks more pervertedly. "It's just your leg." He begins to move his hand closer to your private areas.

"Princess y/n told you to stop. That means stop." You heard Tamaki behind you, the tone of his voice not cheerful for once.

"Why?" The boy asked, moving closer. This caused you to look at Tamaki in fear. Suddenly Mori and Adele were at Tamaki's side.

"Get the hell off my best friend before you meet my fists." Adele growled angrily.

Mori even looks shocked at Adele's sudden violence. The boy moves away from you with wide eyes. Automatically, Adele crawls onto the couch beside you. "Did he touch anything? If he did, I'm pretty sure Tamaki and the twins would kill him." Adele smiles kindly.

"No... but he came close... Boys, can I be alone with Adele? Please, just for a few moments?" The boys all nodded, Tamaki announcing that the host club was done for the day. As everyone left, you leaned over to Adele, "I know you have a crush on Mori-senpai."

"Wh-what?! No!" Her eyes widen and her face reddens.

"Oh, give it up, Adele! I see the way you look at him!" You giggle.

"Fine. I like Takashi..." she looks away, blushing.

You grinned. "YES!" You shouted. "Boys, you can come back in!" You kept winking at Adele every time she even got near Mori as you all cleaned up the mess.