001

Caitie's P.O.V.
I was woken up by my neighbor blasting music and drumming along to it. He's up constantly. And he's always drumming. I decided to text my best friend Calum.
Me: Cal.
Calum: Yeah Caitie?
Me: Can you come over.
Calum: What's wrong? Are you okay.
Me: I'm fine it's just my neighbor is on his drums again and I can't sleep.
Calum: I'll be there in 5 minutes.
Me: Okay thank you.
I got up and tried to tame my curly blonde hair. I just put it up in a half up half down pony. I put my shorts and shoes on and walked out of my apartment.
          I knocked on my neighbors door but it was no use. He was playing drums and blasting music. There's no way he could hear my knock. I waited until the song ended. Finally, the music dimmed out and I started knocking on the door. I stood there for a minute and finally the lock turned and the door opened. A tall boy with dirty blonde curls held back by a bandana stood in front of me. (A/N rip Ashton's bandanas) I'm not gonna lie, he looked very intimidating yet cute.
"Hey. I'm Caitie. I live next to you and your drumming woke me up." I said nervously.
"Oh I'm sorry, love. I didn't realize how late it was." He frowned.
"Do you mean how early it is?" I giggled. "It's 2 am."
"Oh my goodness are you serious? I'm so sorry! When I play I get carried away and lose track of time." He giggled.
"Oh that's-" I was interrupted by Calum's voice.
"Ashton? You live here? Cool!" He smiled.
"Hey cal!" The boy said. I guess his name was Ashton.
"This is Caitie, Caitie this is Ashton." Calum introduced us.
"Yeah." Was all I could say. I didn't really understand what was happening. I didn't know Calum knew this guy. From what I understood, he just moved here.
"So Ashton how long have you lived here?" Calum asked. I stood beside him awkwardly. I studied Ashton's face and realized how cute he was. His eyes were really bright and shiny and when he smiled hidden dimples revealed themselves next to his lips. He looked very muscular.
"I moved here Friday so three days ago."
"It's good to see you back in Sydney, mate." Calum chuckled. "Another flop of a band?"
"Mhmm."
"You could join my band. Me, Michael, and Luke need a drummer." Calum bubbled.
"Calum? You're starting a band with them? Why didn't you tell me?" I finally spoke up.
"Do you guys want to come in and talk about this?" Ashton offered.
"I'm actually gonna go back to bed." I denied his offer.
"Oh okay. Cal you up for it?" He asked.
"Yeah. I'll text you Caitie." Cal answered.
"Okay. Bye guys." I waved.
"Bye."
             Ashton's P.O.V.
    Calum and I entered my messy apartment and sat down on the couch.
"Who was that girl?" I asked.
"My best friend." Calum answered.
"She's cute." I smiled.
"Don't get any ideas, Fletcher." He gave me a death glare. "I know how you are."
"What do you mean?"
"Never mind. Anyways. So about the band, were gonna call ourselves 5 Seconds of Summer."
"That's the dumbest name." I laughed.
"I know. Michael came up with it." He laughed along with me. He got his phone out and it looked like he was texting someone. I looked to see who the contact was. It was: Cat 😸💕. I assumed that was Caitie but I wasn't sure.
"Who are you texting?" I asked.
"Caitie." He locked his phone.
"Cool." I made a mental note to steal his phone later and get her number."

A/N
So first chapter is up! I'm excited for this story!!!!! Okay I don't have much to say. Duces ✌🏼️
     -K