005

- All italics is flashbacks-
Ashton's P.O.V.
(A few days before the incident between him, Alyssa, and Caitie.)
I received a text on my phone and I looked down. It was a text from Alyssa. What does she want?
Alyssa: Ash. I'm sorry about what I said when I was drunk. I was a bitch. Can you come talk?
Me: Um. Sure? Where?
Alyssa: at the pub?
Me: sounds good.
I don't know why I was doing this but I was.
      I sat down at the booth with Alyssa.
"I heard you got a gig!" She smiled.
"Uh yeah."
"How have you been?"
"Good. There's this really nice girl named Caitie that I really like." When the words escaped my mouth she looked hurt.
"Oh really?" She looked down.
"Yeah. She's really sweet and pretty and cute and sings really good and-"
"Listen here Irwin. I was the best thing that ever happened to you. I know all your secrets. Don't I?" She smirked. "Well don't answer then." She rolled her eyes. "Anyways, I'm a woman of my word and when I said I will make you regret denying me, I meant it. I have been trying hard to come up with a way to make you regret it but I couldn't. You just answered all my problems, baby." She winked. What the fuck was this girls problem. "So listen here," she played with her hair. "I know how you'd feel if your self harm secret got out. It would hurt you. Maybe even devastate you. I know you still do it. Don't ask how, I just know. Anyways. Date me or I will tell everyone." She smirked.
"Fuck that. Tell everyone. I don't care. Maybe I need help and I haven't been able to get it myself. You'd be doing me a favor. I am not dating an insane girl." I went to stand up but she slammed her fist down on the table.
"Sit down-" she growled. "That's not enough for you? Okay I'll tell your lover girl all about you. I'll give her every little detail about how you manipulated that girl. You remember?" She smiled.
"Alyssa! Please don't do this!"
"Your girl will never look at you the same. What a shame."
"You're a bitch. How long would I have to date you?"
"Until we fuck."
"No- no no! Definitely not."
"Okay. I'm gonna go tell her. I know she lives next to you."
"How do you know this stuff!?"
"I have my ways."
This girl was insane. I could report her for this but she has the upper hand. I could be put in jail for what I did.
"Fine!"
"Okay babe! Kiss me."
"No!"
"I forgot to mention. We have to act like a couple or I'll break up with you and if I break up with you, I will tell not only your girl but everyone your secrets."
I leaned in and kissed her quickly. She smirked.
"Good boy."

A/N
Now you know guys!! Cool! Awesome! But not awesome. Caitie hates Ashton for no reason. What did Ashton do that's soooo bad? -shrugs- guess you'll have to wait
       -k