#16

Few days rolled on wid vidz taking care of rd like a younger sister much to sanyu's annoyance as vidz used to taunt sanyu now on then for her irresponsible behaviour.

"Jijz u know wat?" Vidz said excitedly spooning him corn soup.

"Hmm" rd chipped gulping the sweetness of d soup.

"I have brought a new home for myself" she grinned.

"Dats nice " rd smiled.
"Aree u will not ask in which location I have bought my new house?" She asked.

"Where?" Rd asked wiping his mouth by a napkin.

"Near sanyus apartment in juhu.
Just a wing away" she giggled.

"N from now i ll visit ur mom n raima daily" she added.

Rd juz smiled at d kiddo who was a mere stranger few months back but has became an important part in his life.
He always find image of his own sister raima in vidushi.
They don't share blood relation but der bond was as pure as  holy water.

Rd patted her head wid gratitude filled eyes as he knew she was an angel sent by god to solve his miseries.

"Heheee" vidz giggled n thus breaking of a vase was heard indicating dat d devil has arrived.

Rd gulped his saliva whereas vidz rolled her eyes in irritation.

"Ok jijz I ll take ur leave.
Bcz i guess someone here hates my presence" she indirectly taunted sanyu who was fuming in anger.

Vidz took d bowl n passed a small smile to sanyu before leaving d room.

Sanyu glared vidz n took her laptop from d couch n opened it.
"Juz bcz of u m stuck here" she pointed her finger to rd .

"5 days ....last 5 days m living in hell wid u n dat idiot vidz.
I hate u both " sanyu gritted her teeths.

"Feelings are mutual baby doll" vidz smirked who came wid rds medicine n a glass of water.

"Juz get lost vidz .
I don't want to hear ur crap." Sanyu said angrily.

"Why don't u move out from here.
It's not dat u r taking care of him.
Let me do then" vidz raised her brows.

"Ok fyn.
Sado dono yaha par"
(Both of u rot here)
Sanyu angrily got up taking her some files n slammed d door behind her.

Here vidz gave an apologetic looks to rd as he asked her through his eyes
" this was rude"

"She deserves it jijz" vidz gave him medicines which he gulped down immediately.

Days passed on & soon rd was fit as fiddle thus making sanyu excited as she was craving to go to office.
It's almost 2 weeks she was away from her office.

She missed her cabin.
Her chair.
Her deals.
N especially shouting on her employees for no reason & now rd topped her list .

Even rd was ready to rejoin office as his wife will not pay him  for  sitting home.
Though he was a millionaire 's husband but he used to earn for his family as dey were his priority.

N now he was worried for raima's admission.
Raima's wish was to study in
Mumbai 's prestigious college.
She wanted to become an Fashion Designer which requires lots of fees n donation for a big college in Mumbai.

Even he used to pay for his mother's medication as she was suffering from diabetes n blood pressure.

Here sanyu was least interested in knowing rds problem as she think dat he himself was d biggest hurdle in her life which she invited by her own.

Now sanyu was all ready in her office dress which was a white tight fitting full sleeves shirt paired up wid grey tight fitting skirt ending till her middle thigh.

As usual her make was dark.
Wid red blood lipstick.
Dark kohled eyes & a dark line of liner making her look like a witch.

Her neck was bare so she was searching a locket inside her drawer when her hands got her wedding necklace.

She took it n made a disgusted face n threw it somewhere.
She took a silver chain wid a heart shaped locket n tied around her neck.

Days passed into months n soon sandhir completed 6 months of der relation.
Der relation was not like a normal couple.

In dis bond , sanyu was boss n used to insult rd now n then .
Be it in office or in bedroom.
She never left a chance to insult d poor soul who used to silently listen her.

One fine day raima came running in shekhawat mansion wid a box of sweets.
Renu was also wid her.

"Namaste kishore ji" renu greeted sanyus father.
"Namaste renu ji kaisi h aap?" Kishore joined his hands.

"M fyn" renu sat on d couch.

"N how my princess? " he patted raima's head affectionately.

"Super happy uncle" she stuffed one kaju katti inside his mouth.

"How are you sanyu beta" renu chipped as she found sanyu coming out from her room busy on a call.

Widout sparing a single glance at her mother in law n sister in law sanyu went out rudely .

Renu's n raima's face fell .

Kishore saw dat .
"she is busy" he reasoned.

"Yes" both renu n raima smiled.

To change d topic kishore asked raima's reason for her happiness.

Till then rd too came down adjusting his specs neatly on his nose.

"Bhai" raima ran to rd n hugged him like a monkey.

"Bhai I got admission in Mumbai's most prestigious fashion institute" she said making rds eyes widened.
As today he was going to beg sanyu for raima's admission in same institute.
Yeas beg !
As he was her slave afterall.

"M happy for u beta" kishore caressed her hairs whereas rd was smiling widely happy for his princess.

"N u know who did my admission? " raima asked excitedly.

Randhir gave a puzzled look to raima.
"Vidushi di " raima shouted.

Rd can never thank enough vidushi for wat she is doing for him n his family.
She was really his Angel.

Here sanyu was busy in office when her phone buzzed wid becky's name.
"Yes becky " sanyu chipped while signing a file.

"Babes let's go to pub today.
A treat from me" becky said.

"Wats d occasion? " Sanyu asked.

"I aborted my baby.
In dat happiness m throwing a party.
U ll be coming right? " Becky asked.

"Yes m in.
Even i want a change from my boring life.
M in " sanyu said.

"Ok byee then.
Meet u soon"

☆☆☆

PRECAP : Sanyukta 's accident.
Someone's  feeling will change .
May be into love.
Guess whoz dat.

N now d story will change drastically.

Review back.
Ignore mistakes plz.

Byee.