#65 & #66

Hey guys m back .
Ok so nowadays m getting very less comments on this ff.
Guys this ff will end in more or less 5 parts.
So i would appreciate  if you people comment on it for last few parts.
I assure u I'll reply everyone of u (hopefully 😉😉)
Ok ok I m kidding. ..i ll reply every one of u.
But plz review back.
And silent readers....guys plz open up .

~~~

(Ok guys I'll not mention any of the places in maldives.
I'll describe only some beaches & sandhir room.  😉
Lolz)

~~~

After reaching a plush hotel , sandhir directly headed towards their suite hand in hand with darpan on sanyus shoulder.
He was sleeping peacefully during the cab journey.

Before sandhir reached , their luggage was already placed in the suite.
It was a big suite especially for honeymoon couples with a board 'DND' on it.

Sanyu smiled at randhir when he caressed d board.

Both of them entered into d room.
Sanyu went to bed to keep darpan on it and randhir was busy in locking the door and keeping der luggage neatly in some corner.

"My baby " sanyu mumbled and kissed his forehead and patted his back so that his sleep doesn't gets disturbed.

After lulling him to sleep properly sanyu got up only to get bumped on rds chest.
He immediately caged her in his arms and was going to initiate the kiss but sanyu kept her palm on his shoulder and jerked him slightly.

"Mr. Husband u r so much in hurry to celebrate our honeymoon? " Sanyu chuckled.
Saying she ran from there into the washroom not before showing her tongue to him

Rd juz smiled at her cuteness.
But suddenly her washroom door got opened.

"Oops I forgot my clothes here" sanyu chipped looking for her luggage.

"Wifey so much in hurry to join me on the bed" rd winked at her adjusting himself besides a sleeping darpan.

Sanyu glared him and rushed to washroom taking her belongings.

After almost one hour sanyu came out from washroom wearing a floral skirt and matching sleeveless top.
Her hairs were wet dripping it's droplets on her bare shoulder.

She smiled looking at the scenario.
Her baby was cocooned in her husband's embrace juz like a kid kangaroo .
Both were looking so cute while sleeping.
Darpan's saliva was continously dripping on rds white tshirt.

"Aww so cute " her mind bubbled as soon as she settled besides her babies.

She kissed darpan's hairs first after wiping his saliva with her skirt.

Darpan stirred a bit in his sleep sensing his mother's touch.
She smiled widely on her baby's reaction to her touch.
Even in sleep he can recognise his mother.

Then her eyes got stuck on her big grown baby who was equally looking cute as well as handsome while sleeping.
His hairs were spread on his forehead.
She slightly brushed up his hairs and then kissed his forehead followed by his hairs.

For few minutes she kept gawking at her babies till her eyes gave .
She slept besides darpan and put her hands on rds arm thus caging her both babies.
She slept with a smile on her face.

Later on after about 3 hours, rd stirred in sleep hearing some cries.

It didn't took him time that darpan was crying loudly.
Sanyu was in deep slumber so he decided not to wake her up.