Epilogue

It feels very sad and bad to write epilogue of my most favourite ff😢😢😢😢

~~~

18 years later:

"Mom have u seen bhaiyu ?" Rhea and Pari,  twins of sanyu asked sanyu who was busy preparing for veneration.

"No dolls I don't know where ur bhaiyu is" sanyu smiled and continued her work.

"Maa i have done everything " Trisha, darpan's wife entered kitchen to help her mother in law.

Here drishti , devika and Vridhi were busy finding darpan to tie rakhi.
Today was rakshabandhan and like every year darpan was disappeared as he was not ready to spent money on his 5 sisters.

Yes five sisters drishti (vidarth 's daughter ), devika (sanam's daughter ), vridhi(daughter of raima) & Pari and Rhea,  darpan's own sister.

Yes devika called darpan as bhaiyu and ties rakhi to him every year bcz after devika , sanam beamed a miscarriage which affected her fertility bcz of which she didn't conceived later.

Raima followed rule of "hum do humara ek" & vidz , well parth didn't wanted a third naughty member in his family after his wife and daughter.
Both of them were enough for him to give a mini attack always.
He couldn't  afford third  one.

Darpan after completing his master's joined agarwal industries as a new MD and married his PA cum best friend Trisha.

Both felt in love with each other and eventually got married with der parents consent.
It's been 6 months both are married bringing happiness in shekhawat mansion.

"Dad plz tell naa where is bhaiyu" Rhea asked randhir who was busy reading a newspaper.

Rd kept his paper down and smiled at the girls who were standing with lots of hope in their eyes and a rakhi in der hand.

"Darpan beta come out.
Don't play with my dolls" rd shouted but no response came from darpan.

He was a pro in hiding like thief.

Trisha , darpan's wife smiled with contented to get such a lovely family.

"Mom darpan is really very bad.
Why is he troubling them ?" Trisha pouted.

"U know naa Trisha it's his habit to play pranks.
Don't worry now see how he comes out now" sanyu filled some bowls and gave it to Trisha.

"Leave it girls.
If darpan don't want to come out then leave him.
U don't tie rakhi to him.
But I'll give ur gifts.
For now come and have this yummy gulab jamuns before darpan comes and gobble up whole " sanyu winked at girls and dey understood her plan including rd and Trisha.

Hearing name of gulab jamuns,  darpan came out who was hiding in the balcony connected to the hall.

"No mom....u can't do this to meee" Darpan yelled and immediately got caught by his 5 sisters.

"Bhaiyuuu. ..u r soo bad" girls started beating darpan.

"Aree meri maatao chodo mujhe.
Aaj k din bhai ko marogi kya?" Darpan breathed.

"Bhai u were hiding bcz i came to tie rakhi " vridhi  became sad.

"Yes bhaiyu vidu is right.
U don't want us to tie rakhi to u.
U hate us right " devika too became sad.

Drishti and pariya too became sad watching der sisters sad.

"Aww my babies are sad " Darpan hugged his five sisters in a group hug.