#21

Sanyu was resting on her bed when renu came wid a plate full of paratha.
Raima came wid a glass of juice whereas vidz came wid some fruits.

Rd was off for office along wid kishore & these ladies were having gala tym wid each other.

"Maa"Sanyu whispered  watching renu after a long 2 hours.

Sanyu was behaving like a new born baby  who needs her mother 24 hours.

Renu too never failed to pamper her daughter.

"Sanyu parantha khaegi naa?
Maine banaya h" (sanyu will u eat parantha.  I had made it) renu asked.

Sanyu nodded her head like a child.

"Sanyu beware these paranthas are high calorie food. U will gain weight " vidz teased sanyu as she knew how diet conscious sanyu is.

"Shut up vidushi.
No diet n all now for sanyu.
She needs to be fit n fyn now.
N for dat a healthy diet is necessary " renu scolded.

"Sholly aunty.
Sanyu u have these yummy paranthas" vidz giggled n soon der fun begin wid raima n vidz cracking silly jokes n renu n sanyu were juz smiled.

"Umm..maa " sanyu chipped n nodded a no indicating dat shez full.

Renu carefully wiped sanyu's mouth n then her flowing nose as d yummy food was a bit spicy which sanyu was not habitual of.

"Now take dis juice bhabhi" raima chirped making her gulp d juice.

Sanyu was juz looking at d innocent girl who was feeding her widout any previous grudges.

D day moved on swiftly wid sanyu taking rest n renu n vidz taking care of her.

Raima went to college as her exams were approaching.

Later at night rd came all tired n exhausted.
He sat on d couch n rested his back on d couch closing his eyes.

Sanyu was watching his every move keenly.

"Jijz u came?" Vidz entered wid a glass of water for sanyus medicines.

Rd juz hummed in response as he was really very tired to even open his mouth.

"Sanyu have ur medicines " vidz chirped.

Sanyu nodded her head n pointed her finger towards rd.

Initially vidz didnt understand her gesture but soon she got wat sanyu was trying to say.

Vidz smiled n went to rd.
"Jijz have some water u r looking so tired today" vidz chipped.

Rd opened his tired eyes somehow n took d glass n drank it in a whole.

Sanyu was juz looking at him from corner of her eyes not able to meet his eyes directly.

"Umm vidz...did mam...i mean she had her dinner ?" Rd asked hesitantly looking at sanyu who was busy taking rest.

"Yes infact I came here to give medicines. Well u get freshen up . I ll bring ur food. N don't worry renu maa , kishore uncle n raima had der food " vidz answered before he cud question.

"N wat about u?" Rd asked.

"Even i had my dinner" she smiled n went out.

Vidz after some time came wid a food plate n jug of water.

She gave medicines to sanyu n left d couple alone.

While having dinner rd was taking glances at sanyu who was trying to sleep but was unable to do.

Quickly finishing his broth he washed his hands n went to her bed n switched off d lamps taking his pillow.
But someone caught his wrist.
Yes it was sanyu.

Rd quickly switched on d lamps "r u fyn mam. U need something? " rd asked.

Sanyu nodded a no & juz tapped d empty side of d bed indicating him to sleep.
Woah!  Wat a change!

"Me..I mean how i" he asked nervously.

She blinked her lashes like a doll thus giving him permission to sleep besides her.

He nodded a yes n adjusted himself besides her comfortably but maintaining a huge distance.

After sometym rd felt a knot on his little finger.
Sanyu had caught his little finger by his.

She was still scared by d accident effect.

Rd looked her figure once n kept his rough palm on her soft one.

She smiled inwardly feeling his palm on hers.

Day were moving on wid sanyu's recovery.
Now her d pain in her jawbone was no more.
She was now able to talk properly.

Here randhir was hell busy in office work as every responsibility of sanyu was passed on his shoulder.

Kishore was not able to handle the whole business alone hence rd decided to let him rest at home.
Only in emergencies & in important occasions he would call kishore  for his opinion & signature.

Here sanyu was very happy being home.
She was enjoying attention , care & love from renu.
She would never leave renu for a second .
Vidz n Raima were like sister for sanyu now.

Three girls wud chat for hours n giggled teasing each oder.

Rd wud appear late at night all exhausted hardly knowing new happenings in his life.

Soon he settled besides a sleepy sanyu as it became habitual for him.
He looked at her face once n drifted off to sleep.

After sometym rd felt something crawling upon his chest.

It was sanyu sleeping on his chest which was a new habit of her since few days.
He protectively held her waist n both drifted off to sleep.

Morning gave its appearance,  sanyu was still on bed wid her plastered hand n leg.
It's been 4 weeks her hand n leg was plastered.
Today was d day she ll be released from it .

She was extremely happy for dat.

She was sitting idly when rd came out taking shower.
He was looking fresh like a flower.

Sanyu gave a coy smile to him.
These days something was developing in her heart for rd.

She juz wanted to look at his brown orbs.
He never spoke a word wid her besides her health but she had started understanding him n his nature.

She had adored his each n every activities in d tym being.

Suddenly she raised her arm towards rd indicating dat she wants to go to loo.

He took her in her arms n kept in d washroom n came out.

D day moved on n now sandhir were sitting in front of the doctor.

Sanyus plaster were removed.
She was all fit n fyn but still was weak to walk properly.

☆☆☆

Tbc.....

Ignore mistakes plz.

N watty has some problem in notification,  voting , comments even message board.
Hushhh!  Need serious update of watty now.

This version is a total crap.

Anyways .
Byee.