#40

Longest part....

Sanyu after vaccination of baby came out of hospital & was waiting for elevator to reach at her floor.

Meanwhile rd too came from doctors office collecting his discharge papers.
He came to d receptionist & paid bill of his & driver's treatment.

Sanyu n rd was on same floor but at a long distance.
Sanyu was roaming in d corridors of hospital to stop her baby from  crying.
"Aww baby don't cry.
Shh! It's done baby don't cry.
My baby is good boy naa.
Stop crying " sanyu chipped smiling & rubbing at the place where he was vaccinated.

The stopped crying for a while & gave a toothless smile to his mom.

Here rd after completing all the hospital formalities came till the elevator only to see sanyu entering the elevator.

"San...sanyu..." rd whispered watching her after so long.

He tried to enter the elevator but couldn't as people rushed into it immediately .

Rd immediately took stairs & started climbing downstairs like a zombie dodging every person coming in between his way.

He was huffing & panting badly but still his speed didn't lessen a bit.

After climbing down almost 4 floors , rd came to the exit of d hospital but sanyu was already sitting in d taxi wid d baby.

Randhir was watching her.
In no time he too caught a taxi & started following her.

"Sanyu....my sanyu. .." rd cried silently looking outside the window whether her taxi was der or not.

Finally after a certain distance,  sanyu' s taxi stopped in front of an ancestral villa.

A lady was waiting for sanyu.

Rd too came out of d taxi & stood far away from her house.

"Sanyu beta u came.
Come my child.
Come inside.
Give me this cry baby" d lady in her late 50's named Nancy giggled taking d baby in her arms.

"Sanyu got ma. ..married.
She have a son too " rd thought & the smile he was having uptil now on his face after watching his love in front of him after so many days was faded.

"Excuse me.
Who r u?" A girl came n put her hand on his shoulder making rd to jump on his place by fear.

"Umm...so...sorry" rd apologised.

"Wat sorry Haa?
How dare u to spy here.
Don't u have any manners?" D girl scolded rd.

Rd looked down in shame.

Nancy who was busy making the baby quiet in sanyus room saw everything from the balcony.

She gave the baby to rd n went downstairs to look upon d matter.

Coming down she found d girl still scolding rd n rd like a child was listening her quietly.

"Ester wat happened my child why r u scolding this guy?" Nancy interrupted.

"Aunty this guy was spying sanyus house" Ester chipped giving angry looks to rd.

"Child ...u think this innocent guy can spy anyone's house.
Look at him he is so cute" Nancy chipped n pulled rds cheeks making esters mouth go wider.

"Child wats ur name ?" Nancy caressed rds face.

"Randhi...ranvir sanyal mam" rd smiled.
He purposely hide his identity so that sanyu couldn't  know that he came here .