Chpt.2

•Bella Pierce
My stomach growls with hunger as I enter the cafeteria. I don't have lunch block with Candice, sadly.

I clutch my bagged lunch to my chest scanning the tables until I spot Zachary sitting near the Windows.
The sun shines through his blonde hair making it appear white like snow flakes.

I walk over and sling my leg across the bench, sitting directly across from him.

I unfold my bag and take out the contents.

" I'll be taking that" Zachary says reaching out to steal my my lays chips. I lowered my head to glare at him.
"Ever thought for a second that maybe I wanted to eat that?" I argued.

He just shrugs his shoulders, not seeming to care that much.
"You don't need it, your getting way too many curves as it is" he objected peeling open the bag. My mouth falls agap and I instinctively give him a hard kick in his shin.

His back curls in pain and his face squeezes together illuminating his forehead in tight lines.
I grin in victory.
Rude motherfucker.
"Why'd you do that for?"
He asks stupidly.

I feel the urge to kick him again until he finally understands ,but I repel from it.
"Are you serious you just basically called me fat!" I exclaim.
He rolls his eyes. "I said curvy not fat CURVY."

I shake my head.
Stupid boy.
"You just don't say things like that to a girl, how idiotic can you be. No wonder your single."
He looks pained for a second.
"Your right I'm sorry, I guess I'm just a big idiot huh?"
"No. Your a moron" I chuckle and he joins along.

Just as I am about to say something else, the two double doors at the head of the cafeteria are opened harshly and a large group of football players and cheerleaders flood into the cafeteria. Here we go.

They are obnoxious and loud ,it irks my nerves. They walk around handing out papers , but only to certain people. They make sure to avoid the nerdy kids, the lame kids, the quiet kids etc . . Why would they acknowledge them anyway. They're a bunch of arrogant air heads.

Goosebumps arise on the surface of my skin when they glance our way and point. I feel dread when they begin walking up to our table .
They all have on their jerseys like they're about to go and play a game . They know very well they're only wearing those things to show off that they're varsity.

"What's hanging" The captain sits next to me scooting in so that our shoulders are touching. I cringe.
He's good looking, handsome, beautiful even, but an agonizing pain in the ass.

The rest of the jocks fill in the remaining parts of the bench and a few crowd in with Zachary who looks happy by their presence while I on the other hand internally suffers in a jock man-which.

The blonde one on my left side looks me up and down and I shot him a hard glare that makes his stare faultier.

"Hello Zachy" a cheerleader says a little too flirtatiously.
"What's going on?" Zachary asks not seeming to care that she called him Zachy which was not his name.
The smile on his face was wide and brilliant.

"Well, for those who don't know. My parents are going to be gone for the weekend and there's gonna be a party Friday night at my house, care to join?" The captain, Mark offers. A mischievous grin on his smooth face.
That boy is always up to no good.