Chpt. 4 part 2(Caution)

Bella pierce•

I wrapped my arms around Zach embracing him in a hug.
He hesitates for a moment but then cooperates wrapping his arms around my small waist. My head is nestled in his chest as he tightens his grip.

   He leans his head down and places a gentle kiss on my forehead and I pull away surprised by the action.

   "What's wrong?" He looks worried.
I think about what Candice said. Her words taunting my mind. "Don't worry about it" I assure him with a smile.

    "Babe come take some shots with me" A perky voice says interrupting our moment.
I turn around only to be faced with Lola ,her body on full display in the "dress" she's wearing.

My eyes widen slightly. I cant believe that she would walk out of her house wearing such a thing.
The guts that girl had were remarkable. I guess any girl that craved attention would dress like that though.
But then I looked down at my own dress was I any better?

I glance away not wanting her in my eyesight.

Babe?
Did she seriously just call him babe?
When the hell did that happen? 

I shoot Zach a look and he shrugs his shoulders.
"I'll be back Bella" he crooned before walking over to were Lola was, surrounded by her group of divas.

I finish my water bottle and dispose of it in the trashcan.  I am alone again and so I find myself looking around for a familiar face I know, but undoubtedly failing.

I spend the next twenty minutes on my phone playing color swatch until I feel a sudden tap on my shoulder.

I look up from my glowing screen only to be meet with bright green eyes that temporarily baffle me by their beauty.
The handsome stranger stands a foot taller than me with springy curly brown hair and delicate tattooed skin.

He's lean and muscular but only slightly, but it works for him undoubtedly.

He blinks long shimmery eyelashes connecting together almost in slow motion making me want to faint.

"Your way too beautiful to be sitting here alone" the stranger said, voice thick and deep.
I lick my lips feeling them become dry.

I wasn't really sure if this encounter was actually happening, this person was way to handsome to be talking to me.

"Would you care for a dance?" He asked, eyes raking me from head to toe but in no way perverted. I blush instinctively feeling shy around the extremely good looking guy.

"Um.., sur- yes. I'd love to" I stamper on my words but I manage to get it out.
He smiles from ear to ear and I can't help but to reflect the simple action. He was adorable.

He held my hand tightly as he maneuvered us through the thick crowd of teenagers.
Succeeding in finding a less crowed spot he pulled me to his broad chest and began to sway.

Though I would appear to be calm on the outside I was nervous as hell on the inside. I didn't have much experience with guys, well outside of Zachary, but this was different way different.

His large hands found their way to my waist squeezing on both sides as I wrapped my arms around his neck feeling the need to bring the handsome stranger a little closer but sadly not having the guts to do so.