Chpt.7

Zach

My fists clenched tightly on my lap as the car came to a smooth stop in front of a house that was even larger than Mark's.

So this is were the bastard lived. It was go time.
As I was going for the door handle Mark placed a hand on my shoulder.

I looked at him in confusion.
"Listen dude promise me we'll just talk to him before we...do anything that will land us in jail" Mark proclaimed.

"Bro what are you talking about you were all go time  on the phone" I say in confusion.

"That was before I thought about arrest and what that could do to my scholarship, You know football is my life" Mark retorted.

I sighed raking  a hand through my hair. "Fine but if he admits to it i'm the first one to swing got it"

"Got it" He agreed with a smirk.

We both immediately got out the car and headed to the front door.

Mark ranged the door bell several times and we waited for awhile until  a heap of curly brown hair came into our vision.
"Hello? Can I help you?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.
He appeared to have just woke up.

He stood in the doorway in a pair of basketball shorts hanging loosely off his waist and he remained shirtless exposing a wide variety of tattoos.

I nearly chuckled when I noticed the butterfly inked on his ribcage.
What a fucking sissy.

"We actually came to ask you a few questions about last night if you don't mind" Mark spoke up shooting me a weary glance.

"Um, sure" he stepped out the house closing the door.
"I would invite you guys in but were still in the process of unpacking and it's a little hectic" Harry apologized.

"We totally understand" Said Mark.
I rolled my eyes at how nice he was being.

Harry noticed  and looked at me with knitted brows.
"So what about last night did you guys want to talk about" he asked crossing his arms.

"Bella" I said with gritted teeth.

He shifted his attention to me.
"What about Bella?" He asked on the defense.

He didn't have a fucking right to be defensive. She was my gir- my friend!

If anyone should be defensive it should be me. Right?

"Something happened to her last night and we want to know if you had any part in it" Mark said.

"Something happened to her?" He asked looking concerned.

"Wouldn't you know, you were the one with your tongue down her throat the entire night" I scuffed.

He looked a bit baffled.
"I don't know what your implying but I didn't do anything to her" he protested seeming more awake. His eyes more electric than ever.

"Come on dude you don't seriously expect us to believe that" I barked.

"Calm down" Mark warned placing a hand on my shoulder.

I jerked away from him.
"Why don't you tell us what really happened! What she didn't want to have sex with you and you got mad? Is that it?" I completely exploded.
The anger was pulsing inside me like water boiling on a stove.

"Mate, I don't know what your problem is but you need to get the fuck off of my goddamn property before I call the cops" he raised his voice appearing angry now.