Ch.17

Aaron's POV

What is wrong with me? I can't believe I didn't recognize her, nor that Jacob is my son.
I tried apologising, but she just ignores me. I don't blame her.

"Get up stupid jerk!" Katelyn yelled from behind my bedroom door. I groaned mentally.
I opened the door to find her giving me a nasty glare.
"What?" I asked.
"You know better." Katelyn stated pointing a her finger in my face.

"Can you help make it up to her?" I asked her. "Why should I?" She said narrowing her eye's at me.
"PLEASE!" I said being dramatic.
"Look I thought it was her, but I wasn't for sure. Plus, I kept yelling because I was still upset about losing her." I stated turning my gaze to the floor in shame.

Katelyn sighed and nodded. "Fine." She muttered.
"Thank you!" I hugged her.
"Ugh! Get off of me!" She pushed me off of her like she was as strong as an elephant. I fell on the floor with a loud thud.

"Ow!" I complained.
"Than don't do it. You're lucky you didn't end up like Travis." She said so harshly. I'm scared of her.

I walked downstairs to see Aph cradling Jacob in her arms like any mother would. "Jason" was sitting on the couch as usual staring at the tv.

'Alpha come quick.' Garrroth mind linked me.
'I'm on my way.' I replied.

I rushed out of the house shifted into my wolf, and headed to the boarder. When I got there I saw Balto and Lilly smirking.
"Where is she?!" Balto growled snarling he's teeth.
"You don't own her, and you never will!" I yelled getting irritated.

Lily walked up to me.
"Why do you want her when you can have me!" She asked circling me. Suddenly she was pushed back by an invisible force. I looked behind me to see Aph and did she look mad. Jacob was right behind her.

"Aww, how is Jacob doing?" Balto asked in a dull tone. I watched as Jacob tightened his grip on Aph. She let out a vicious growl.
"Don't talk to him." She demanded. He stepped closer, but I got in his way before he could. "Step back." I sneered.

"Now your being protective. What happened when she needed you?hmm?" He said which caused not me, but "Jason" to tackle him to the ground.

I watched as "Jason" violently beat up Balto. But out of no where Balto suddenly became strong enough to pull him off.
I watched as Balto turned into some sort of mutated demon he is. He then turned to Aph.
"Thank you." Balto laughed evilly.

"STOP!" Aph yelled shifting into her Irene form, but getting stopped by a very mutated Lily.

All we could do was watch as "Jason" got beat to practically beat to death. When Balto was done he turned back to Aph.
"This is what you get for leaving." He said before him and Lily shifted and ran off.

Aph ran over to "Jason" tears pouring down her face. I ran over to him as well. He was bleeding bad cuts all over his body it was pretty clear he wasn't going to make it.
"A-Aaron come c-closer." He croaked out while coughing up some blood. I did as he asked, he touched my forehead, closed his eye's. Then where he was touching my forehead it glowed.
Then he withdrew his hand from my forehead. And used it to caress Aph's cheek.
"I will always l-love you." He croaked out one more time before taking his last breath and closing his eye's.

"No!" Aph sobbed I took her into my arms. Soon leaning into my touch, Jacob appeared by her side.

"Don't cry Mommy."

____________________________________

Muhahahahahaha! Man this is getting crazy! I'm like so hyper right now! Yay!

BAIIII!!!!