Ch.18

Aph's POV

"Don't cry Mommy."

I froze, I turned my blurry gaze to Jacob.
He was right at my side hugging my arm tightly. I looked at Aaron who looked just as shocked as me, even with his tear stained face.

I then looked back at the lifeless body of "Jason". His face was pale his eyes were still open I reached over, and ran my hand down his face closing his lifeless eyes. I let out another sob.

I felt Aaron wrap his arms around me, and didn't protest I needed the comfort especially right now. I leaned back into his chest and just sobbed. Jacob crawled into my lap, and hugged me.

We stayed like that for who knows how long it felt like hours, but probably only a few minutes.
Right now I'm currently in my room I've been staying in. I was still sobbing not to much, but lightly. I left Jacob with Kawaii~chan. She offered to watch him for the night.

I felt a slight knock on the door, and saw the shadow of two feet.
"Come in." I crocked out which sounded more like a sob.
The door opened slowly, before I saw my blue haired best friend.

"Aph, you okay?" She asked sitting on the bed. I shook my head letting out another sob. She embraced me in to her open arms. I sobbed for a few before calming down.

I sniffed. "Thank you." I whispered out. She nodded her head and stroked my back to help. "I'm here for you and so is everyone else." She said so softly, which is strange considering she's always so tough.

"Not everyone." I said pulling back. "Aph he loves you and Jacob. He didn't recognize you because you do look different, and your scent has changed." She knew I was referring to Aaron.

"Then why was he so mean, yelling, and arguing?" I threw my hands up in the air in frustration, and walked over to the window. "He was upset he thought you were still missing. Aaron and everyone else has been searching for you, he couldn't go to far because of the pack you have to understand that. Just give him another chance, for pete's sake you have a son together." She answered.

I nodded. "Your right, but it's not going to be that easy this time. I've done gave him a second chance so he's going to have to earn it." I stated clearly. "I understand he has to earn that." Katelyn agreed.

I hugged her a second time. "I'm so glad to have you." I mumbled into her hair. "So am I to have you back." She cooed which caused a small blush to appear on my neck. I gave her one last squeeze before releasing.

"Now, come on you need to eat." Katelyn said pretty much dragging me out of the room.
She led me to the kitchen. She pulled out some leftover meat and threw it in the microwave.

I ate that, and headed back over to Kawaii~chan's little cottage, of course it was pink. I walked along the pathway to her little cottage. I knocked on the door.

After a brief moment Kawaii~chan opened the door. She practically squashed me, by tackling me in a hug.

"Oh, Aphmau-sempi it's been to long!" She squealed in my ear, causing me to flinch. Hello werewolf hearing. I then felt something run into me from behind, causing me to jolt forward. I looked down at a giggling Jacob, and for once today I smiled.

"Mommy I made coopcake." He said smiling happily. After those first few words he's talked a little more. I'm so proud of him.
"That's my boy." I ruffled his hair. He giggled.

I looked back at Kawaii~chan who was staring at him and me in awe. "You, Jacob, and Aaron are so cute together, and he looks exactly like a mini Aaron!" She happily Jumped around.

I still feel so much sorrow though.

____________________________________

Hey guys hope you enjoyed,
Thanks

BAIII!!!