Ch.19

Aaron's POV

I was planning a pack party to celebrate Aph's return. I was helping Dante hang the banner that read 'Welcome Back!'. We were placing the party near the falls. After this we are having a funeral planned for "Jason", but I want Aphmau to help plan she should be apart of this.

"I think it should be a little higher." Katelyn gestured toward the banner. I adjusted the banner a tad higher then looked back at Katelyn. She gave me a thumbs up.

I jumped down from the stool and looked over everything. There was tables in white cloth and they had flower bouquets in glass vases. Then, the chairs had white chair cloth draped over them, the banner was black and white. Also, to add some more touch to it there were steamed lights hanging over the willow trees beautifully.

"Heyyy Katelyn." Travis gawked over her, she huffed in annoyance, but the look in her eyes you could tell she was amused. "Ugh, what do you want Travis?" Katelyn sighed.

"Nothing, but your fine a-" She cut him off by punching him, hard. He fell to the ground, face first. He disserved it though. I watched as the two went back and forth.

"Can Aaron-kun help Kawaii~chan carry the heavy cake?" Kawaii~chan asked trying to carry the cake by herself.
I caught it before she dropped the beautiful cake on the ground.
I sat it neatly on the main dining table. It was her favorite red velvet, Kawaii~chan also made sweet macaroons.

There were even some presents that sat near the cake, I even got her a small gift.
"Where's Lucinda? I need her to cast that spell on the water and the moon." I asked. Lucinda is supposed to cast a spell over the water to make it glow in the moon light, and to cast a spell to make the moon full to allow the small celebration to be more meaningful.

"She's with Cadenza at the moment." Katelyn answered.
"Ok." I sighed.

"What about the borders?" Laurence asked.
"Stay on high alert. Got it?" I commanded, he nodded in understanding.

I was helping with the final decorations, until Lucinda and Cadenza appeared in front of me. I stepped back a few, startled.

"Oops, sorry about that." Lucinda said. "It's alright." I said.
"I'll do that spell now." She said and motioned toward the falls.

"Via tuë madisß quio-ionê" She announced then the water sparkled, but didn't glow.
"It'll start to glow in the moonlight." She addressed.
"Oh." I mouthed.

All done now it just needs to be set into action.

Aph's POV

I was at the house, but for some reason it was completely empty.
Me and Jacob were currently playing hide'n seek.

"Oh Jacob." I called out. I heard a faint giggle coming from upstairs. I made my way up the stairs, and heard shuffling behind Aaron's bedroom door. So I peeked open the door, and walked in. I looked under the bed, but no Jacob. I then heard a sneeze coming from the closet. I stood in front of the closet door and slowly opened it.

There I found a smiling Jacob, giggling like crazy. I tackled him with kisses and tickles. His giggle filled my ears. He is my everything. I gave him one more big slobbery kiss on the cheek, before setting him back down on the wooden floor.

I was about to shut the door when something fell from Aaron's closet. I picked it up, it was a picture frame. The picture was of me and Aaron, making goofy faces. I traced my hand over the picture, remembering that day.

-Flashback-

Me and Aaron were having a picnic under the big oak tree together.

"Hey look." Aaron said laying on his back looking toward the sky, pointing at a cloud. "It looks like a cloud." He stated the obvious.
"Nah dip sherlock." I snorted.

"Hey!" He shouted. "I'm no sherlock." He pouted like a two year old. I poked his nose and giggled.

"No, but you sure do act like a two year old when you pout." I said giggling to myself.
"Hey you wanna take a selfie?" He gestured toward the picnic basket pulling out a camera.

He held it up and said "goofy faces are a go." He said and with that I stuck out my tongue and smiled weirdly. Aaron crossed his eyes and smiled pulling me close.

All that was left, was the flash of the camera.

-End of Flashback-

I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it. I opened the door to see Aaron standing there.

"Uh, can you and Jacob take a walk with me?" He asked scratching the back of his neck nervously.

____________________________________

Heyyy guys I know I haven't posted in a while I'm still trying to catch up on chapters
Anywhooo hope u enjoyed!

Baiii