Ch.20

Aph's POV

I looked at Aaron blankly, before he cleared his throat catching my attention.

"So....." He trailed off. Remembering his question, I nodded before answering.
"Yea, sure. We could use some fresh air."

I turned my gaze toward Jacob, who gave me a sweet smile. I walked over to him, picked him up and adjusted him on my hip.

I walked out of the door on the porch. Aaron closed the door to the house, he gestured for me to follow his lead, which I did. We walked for about a good 15 minutes, before Aaron stopped and turned towards me.

"I hope after this you'll be able to trust me again." He said with hurt caressed across his face. I turned my gaze to the ground, afraid some tears would leak from my eyes.

"We'll just have to see about that." I muttered while a few tears fell.

Hearing what I said Aaron wiped away my tears and turned back around. "I hope so", was his response.

We made a few more twists and turns before coming to the falls which seemed to be decorated to superior. All I could do was stand there with my mouth hanging wide open, I don't care how stupid I look, but this is Amazing.

Noticing my state of awe Aaron returned a smile in my direction. Then, out of nowhere everyone popped up with a big surprise, which startled me half to death, I nearly fell over. I saw Katelyn, Kawaii~chan, Travis, Dante, Lawrence, Garroth, Zane, Lucinda, Cadenza, and a few people I didn't reconize.

But the decorations caught my attention more than anything. The falls were like a small glow it wasn't to dark outside just yet considering it was only about time the sun started to set. The lights dangling from the willow trees took my breathe away. All this was for me? Maybe Aaron really is sorry for what he did, but he's still going to have to earn my trust.

A girl with the brightest red hair I've ever seen and the deepest grey eyes, walked up to me with a stunning smile plastered on her face. "Hi, I'm Nicole." She held her hand. I shook it softly, but her grip nearly took me by surprise, it was so strong it was life she was shaking me and Jacob up and down. Noticing this she gave me a apologetic smile. "Sorry, I sorta don't have control over that." She laughed, I joined her. "It's ok."

Jacob started to wiggle in my grasp, I sat him down gently on the ground. I watched as he ran towards Zane. Jacob nudged on Zane's pant leg.

"Gahhh" screeched Zane, "a child!" Zane slowly backed away from him not aware of his surroundings, Zane fell backwards into the pond any more and he would have fell in the falls. "GAHHH!" Was his response everyone laughed. Soon Zane seemed to lighten up, when he turned his gaze toward Kawaii~chan. Ohhh I ship it.

After everyone seemed to sober up. Garroth approached me.
"Hey, Aphmau I'm really glad your back." He smiled. "Me too."

By now the sun had completely set showing off a beautiful full moon, and the light shined so bright, it light the falls up to the prettiest glow. Then, with no warning the lights on the willow trees were lit up. I gasped at the site.

"Who's ready for cake?!" Aaron yelled standing by a huge red velvet cake which nearly made my knees go weak at the sight.
With no warning from me, I pushed Garroth to the ground, running towards the cake.

"CAKE!" I pretty much screamed. "Give me, give me, give me!" I jumped up and down. I heard some laughs because of my silliness, But who care it's CAKE!

Wait what is that? I turned my gaze to another table full of presents. CAN THIS NIGHT GET ANY BETTER?! I mentally screamed in my head.

With a clearing of someones throat I turned around, and nearly fainted at the sight.

Aaron on one knee, and in his hands a beautiful diamond ring.

"Aph, will you marry me?"

____________________________________

Thank you