Out of the lab and welcome to teufort

Chell walked through the long thick grass plains with only her trusty portal gun, the long fall boots that were still on her legs and her silent companion cube by her side. She had her aperture science tank top on with her orange suit wrapped around her waist. Her short brown hair that was tied in to a ponytail swayed in the wind as she walked. She didn't know where she was going and honestly she didn't care as long as she gets as far away from aperture as possible.

While she was walking she was thinking about the recent events that had occurred . So many question running through her mind ' why would GLADOS let me go?' She asked herself. GLADOS was her enemy; they hated each other. For gods sake she tried to Kill Chell countless times!! And after all that she not only let's Chell go, but makes her turrets sing for her. This all confused Chell.

Chell had been so deep in thought that she failed to notice the large fence until she ran into it falling over. She rubbed her head and stood back up looking through the fence. There were 2 identical buildings, one red and made of wood while the other one blue and made of concret. There was a bridge connecting the 2 over a small body of water. The area was completely silent so she assumed it was abandoned. Chell used the nifty portal gun to make her way the the other side of the fence. She decided to explore the red wooden building first. Despite how it looked the building was actually quite small inside. There were 2 rooms with a few big lockers with medical supplies, some ammunition and metal inside. She used the medical kits to cover up the newest wounds she had gotten from the turrets at the facility. She also recognized some of the  bullets as the same type used by the turrets. She left her companion cube there not want to use her weak arms to hurl it around everywhere. She then made her way to a small uncovered area at the top of the building. It was getting late, nearly dark. Chell sat out side and looked at the moon letting her mind relax.

After a few minutes Chell was asleep. A little later she started whimpering and shivering violently. She wasn't so much having a nightmare but remembering her time in the facility. All the times she thought she was going to die whether by a turret, neurotoxin, the crushers or all the other dangerous experiments at the enrichment center. All the memories came flashing through her mind. She was so scared and hurt as she relived the sharp pain of bullets hitting her side.  Suddenly she felt something warm wrap around her, as if someone was trying to protect her from the agony. She almost instantly felt relaxed, as her memories faded into the back of her mind letting her rest. She leaned into what ever was holding her and for the first time in many years she felt................Safe

----------------------------------------------

RED Scout was in the sniper's van with Miss. Pauling and the rest of the mercenaries. They had just finished a terrible two day mission with the help of the BLU team and Saxton Hale defending Mann.co against grey mann's robot. The fight was a hard battle and most of the fellas were exhausted. The were all currently asleep in the back. Sniper was driving down the long dark road  while scout was texting BLU scout complaining about the battle and how tired he was.

The BLU team had gone to the turbine so they could look after the  south regions of the badlands if it was attacked by anything. The RED team however was going to Teufort to protect the north regions from anything. This isn't the first time BLU and RED have worked together, they have fought zombies, wizards, armies of bread cancers, hell if you think of it they have probable fought it. The two originally fought each other in war games but when there employers Redmond and Blutarch. Mann died they were fired and out of a job, until 8 months later when Miss. Pauling and the administrator had gathered up the teams to fight Grey. Mann and other weird wacky monsters. They also at the time were tasked with finding Australium a rare rock only found in Australia.

When the van finally arrived at Teufort sniper woke up everyone  they all groaned and went to bed. Scout wanted to stretch his leg so he ran up to the snipers ledge. When he was about to jump on the bridge when noticed   something weird out of the corner of his eye. There was girl wearing a tank top shivering violently and whimpering as she slept in the corner. Scout couldn't make out what she looked like cause it was so dark, but he was confused to why the girl was there. He assumed that she was having a nightmare because of the whimpering. He sat next to the girl and wrapped his arms around her to comfort her. She stopped whimpering and shivering after about  a minute and snuggled into scouts chest. Scout shifted around in place to get more comfortable, and after a few minutes also fell asleep with the girl leaning up against him.