Ap-sap

Chell and Miss. Pauling were walking through a second house where all the mercenaries stayed. Miss. Pauling had introduced some of the mercenaries to her such as demoman and heavy. Chell thought They were nice guys, demo was always drunk but very cheerful he was also Scottish and had dark skin. He wore a red under shirt with a black vest with grenades attached to it. Heavy was very kind and passionate, the big Russian wore the same thing but had a stream of bullets that went from his shoulders to around his waist.

As the two were walking around the base when all of a sudden she heard a familiar British voice from one room. Chell poked at Miss. Pauling. She turned around and Chell asked her who's  room that was "oh that's spies room he is very secretive but we can go in and meet him if you want" Chell nodded and they went into the room. Spy's room was filled with smoke and had a wine smell to it. It was quite dark but looked quite nice. In the room was a man sitting on a chair looking at a weird grey box thing. The man wore a red suit and had a red ski mask covering his face. As we entered the room the man looked at them "hello spy this is Chell the girl Scout found" miss. Pauling introduced.

----------------------------------------spy--

The girl waved shyly at me, I then stood up and waltzed over to them. I pulled Chell's hand to my mouth and said "hello mademoiselle" before kissing her hand. She seemed very confused to what I was doing, but then tried to copy my actions until I said it was not necessary. They came into my room and looked around while I was trying to fix my ap-sap, it wouldn't shut up, I know I should go to engineer to fix it but he was busy enough. "I heard the door open is some one here. Hello" the stupid blue and grey machine yelled. Chell looked over at me and started to stalk closer to me until she was 1 meter away from me, she pointed at the ap-sap and I gave it to her "oh. Hello Chell it's been a while hasn't it ? Yeah being stuck in space with space core didn't last long enough. Look I'm sorry for trying to kill you, is it okay if we can start over" the excited British voice said. How did they know each other ?

--------------------------------------Chell--

Wheatley. This was the one guy I didn't mind being from the facility. He was always so funny and overall a nice guy. He I a lot smaller then I remember last time I saw him his was large and round now he is flat and small. Overall I don't blame him for trying to kill me, it was GLADOS who set him off anyway by saying he was made to be dumb plus I blame for all the accidents in my life. Miss. Pauling put her hand on my shoulder and asked me with a weird look how I knew him I took out my note pad and wrote:
This is Wheatley. He was a personality core back at the enrichment center. He tried to kill me but I blame GLADOS for setting him off. This is probably the only one I mind being from the facility.
Spy and Miss. Pauling look at the note. "So this little ingrate is from a sconce lab and he tried to kill you!"spy said, disbelief in his face, I nodded and said
Yes but the last time we saw each other, he was fatter and rounder
Spy past me Wheatley "here I will leave you two to 'talk' for a while"he said as he and miss. Pauling left the room.

-----------------------conversation--------
"So how did you end up here?" The blue and grey ex-core asked

When you went to space a few days or months later ,I don't know, GLADOS let me go free and after walking for sometime I came across this place.
You?

"Well a few hours I fell down from space because of some lady in a golden rocket and then a few days later spy found me and took me to a guy in overalls how made me smaller" he replied

Wait what about space core ?

"He is having fun with space lady"