How to find a spy

Spy's POV

I was with Chell and Miss. Pauling in the intel room. Me and Chell agreed to help Pauling out with some paper work from the administrator, it was mostly just mission reports and mercenary health records that needed to be looked over and signed. After about 2 hours of looking over reports we decided to take a break and get some food. Miss.pauling went to the kitchen to get some snacks, leaving Chell and me together. I took out a cigarette and started smoking when I felt Chell poke me with a pen. I Looked at her and she handed me her notepad.

'Where do you come from spy' was written on it

I handed her back her pad and took out my flip phone and pulled up a world map "I come from France" I explained pointing to it on the map.

'Does everyone sound like you there' she asked

I took a puff of smoke before saying "more or less" I she put her head down righting again. "Why don't you learn sign language?" I asked. She tilts her head and looks at me confused 'She must not know what it is' I thought. I explained what it was only for her to shrug and hold up a note saying she hasn't tried. I put my phone in my pocket and told her I could teach her a how to do it saying that it maybe a bit easier since all of us except solider and few others, knew how to use sign language, she simply looked up in thought before smiling at me and agreeing. We heard a loud bang and looked over to see Miss. Pauling and heavy walking into the room with a large plate of sandwiches.

I was in my room with Chell teaching her simple signs and teaching her small sentences. Heavy was also in the room since he also didn't know sign language and wanted to learn so he could speak with her. It had been about an hour since we started and It was about midday and we were sitting on the floor eating sandwiches. I had taken off my mask since it was very hot and sweaty. Chell poked my arm and I looked over and she started using sign language to talk 'what is it like in France' she 'said' "it is very nice in France. It's the city of love" I explained while taking a puff of smoke 'are you in love?' she asked "you can say that" I answered smirking. her face brightened heavy then laughed "so who is the lucky women?" he chuckled in his heavy Russian accent. I shifted uncomfortably pushing my hand through my thick black hair. I heard a knock on the door 'thank god' i thought before I standing up and open the door to discover it was Scout " I heard you were teaching Chell sign language" I nodded and he smirked "can I help"

________________________________________________________________________________the next day

Chell POV

I was in the training room with Scout practicing shooting with our pistols and working with coordinated attacks with the portal gun. I was shooting while thinking about my conversation with Spy. It was unusual for him to be uncomfortable around us. He usually only acts cocky emotionless. Scout looked at me "somethings on your mind. what is it" he asked and I signed to him 'does spy like anyone?' scout took 5 more shots at the target before putting his gun down and sipping on some water. He wiped his mouth " Hugo is in love but I can only tell you if you promise to stay quite about it" he whispered pulling his finger to his mouth.

 I told him I promised and he grabbed my hand and pulled my all the way to the storage area. He climbed on one of the shelf's before opening a hatch that lead to a vent " if we are lucky they will still be there" he whispered going into the vent. It was surprisingly big inside, big enough to stand up in without problem. We took a few turns before stopping at a covered vent on the floor. Scout held his finger to his lips and we both looked through the vent to see something I never thought I would see. David was pushing sp-Hugo against the wall of the Intel room lips moving in sinc together. My eyes widened watching the events unfold. they separated both gasping for air, David started kissing Hugo's neck while undoing the top of his Red suites buttons "David" Hugo was barely able to speak. David looked up to meet Hugo's eyes " well lets give them a good show" He said seductively. Hugo's face went to a bright shade of red. Scout rubbed my shoulder signalling it was time to leave. Honestly I didn't want to see what happens.