waking up

Chell POV

I woke up slowly, adjusting my eyes to the harsh lights above. My body was stiff and was in pain 'where am I?' I asked my self. The last thing I remember was hugging Miles then feeling a sharp pain in my back. After my body stopped feeling stiff I sat up in the bed I was lying in and looked around to discover I was in the make-shift medical tent in the Mann.co building. I stood up and heard a bunch of gasps then felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my body "shelia your OK" said a familiar Australian accent.

I was sitting in the BLU base taking sips of water. Chase, Miles and Sniper were with me, they were telling how i ended up in the medical tent. Apparently I was back stabbed by one of the mechanical spys left over from the fight "well shelia we better head back to our base" said sniper while getting up and walking towards the exit with Chase. I hugged Miles before following Chase and Sniper out the door to the Sniper's van. At the van I saw medic and heavy talking. I walked over to medic and gave him a big hug and buried my head in his medical jacket "guess who woke up" said Chase in a happy tone as I then turned around and hugged heavy's big tummy. heavy laughed "Little science girl is very smart. you join us on more missions?" he asked. i nodded and let go of the large Russian. I headed to the front of the van and got in with sniper as Chase and the others got into the back. Before we started driving i handed sniper a slip of paper, he read it and smiled at me " my name is David. David Mundy"