Gone

Chell's POV

I woke up with pain running around my body " Good your awake" I heard a weak but familiar voice said. I looked around to see that I was in a chell of some sort, I was cuffed to a concret wall. the whole room was concret, there was a small bed, a toilet and I large metal door. I found the bed and toilet confusing since I couldnt even reach them cause of the chains. I looked above me to see a small opening on the wall boarded with bars, I tried to stand up but my legs ached and I fell to the floor. I tried again using the the wall as a support, I looked through and saw Miles lying on the floor cluching his side and blood comming from his head. with the strength I had I signed to him asking how he knew I was awake. he started breathing heavily " I heard your chains move" he explained. He shifted in place " listen to me. they are gonna try and get you to join them you must say no no matter what" He breathed. I was still confused by this situation ' who are they' I asked. he didnt answer, I heard a door open and I turned to see 2 mechanical scouts enter the room. One opened my chains and i punched it in the face. I used my left leg to make the other one fall down before grabbing his head and slamming it into the wall causing the metal to dent. I got up slowly and using the wall, I walked out of the door.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chase POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GONE!" I yelled at the mask wearing french man. "I told you she went to the BLU base and never came back know there both gone" spy explained. I felt the rage rise up inside me, I ran to my room and grabbed my guns and packed a duffle bag full of ammo and health packs. I threw the bag over my shoulder and ran to the RED buildings exit "where are you GOING" yelled spy "TO GET HER BACK" with those last words I slammed the door behind me and went to find the administrator.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chell POV

'It won't open' I furiously tugged at the lock on Miles's door but it wouldn't budge "the key should be in the main office. Find that you find the key and your weapons" I nodded and went to find the room. I wandered through the building cautiously avoiding robots, I figured out the robots are the same as the training bots. There first priority in sight and sound, if they don't see you they depend on sound. I found a small fire escape map on the wall the I used to navigate to the main office. The office was in the huge, there were two scout bots defending a desk at the far back of the room. The only other things in the large metal room was a few paintings on the wall, I don't have any other opinions but to make a run at them. I ducked my head down and ran towards the bots ingnoring the pain in my legs. Both of them turned around and started to fire the handguns at me, I dodged them and tackled one of the bots slamming its head into the ground breaking it off. I felt pain jolt up my arm as the bullet cut through my skin, I gripped it with my other hand and rammed the bot with so much force into the wall that it caused a dent in its chest. I fell to the floor trying not to concerntrate to the intense pain going through my body, I slowly pulled my self off the floor using the desk. Behind the desk were two boxes. One saying chell and the other Miles. I opened the box with my name on it to see my portal gun, pistol, long fall boots and Wheatley "took you long enough. Are you ok that's quite a lot of blood?" Asked the British machine. I didn't have time to answer so I quickly grabbed the fall boots and attached thme to my legs making them feel better, I shoved my pistol into the side of my jump suit and Wheatley at the back. I grabbed my portal gun and put it on the table and started to look for some kind of key, I looked through all the draws but couldn't find it. Then it struck me, the table was a thick wood one. It would be easy to hide a secret compartment. I looked under the table to see if anything was out of place, I looked to the left corner. Something looked off. The lines of the wood were all vertical but on this small patch it look horizontal. I pressed down on the spot and a it opened to reveal a small box with a key code on it, I didn't have time to figure out the key code so I just shot were I think the wires would be and it messed up the system causing the box to open. I grabbed the key inside that was labeled master key.