Meet the BLUs

It was late afternoon and I was currently sitting in snipers van listening to his stories about his time back in Australia. I fond it very interesting hearing about all the different animals and the people there. We were on our way to some place called turbine, they told me we were going there to pick up the BLU team. Scout, engineer, medic and heavy were coming too because after this we are going to protect the Mann. Co building. Spy and the rest decided too stay behind to protect Teufort from any attacks while we are gone.

It was three hours before we reached the turbine and we were all tired so we decided we were all gonna stay there the night and go early next morning. We all walked into the building to be greeted by a person who looked a lot like sniper "hey guys and girl. You know where everything is so I'm assuming I don't need to show you" he said while walking away. This guy had a funny voice, I asked sniper why his voice is like that and he said that it was because he was from New Zealand. He also said it used to be like Australia but now it's an underwater city.

The turbine was quite larger then teufort there were giant crates and shipping containers there were also two levels, however the left and right sides of the room were exactly the same except for there colour,similar to Teufort . We walked up a flight of stairs and in to a with 9 men standing behind a glass wall. The men looked exactly the same as the mercs back in Teufort with only minor differences like freckles, hair and eye colour. They all were talking until we popped in, they all looked at us and scout asked if they have heard about the mission they all grumbled a yes and started to walk to what looked like a conference room down a flight of stairs. I was going to go with my team before sniper grabbed me by the shoulder and said "think it's best you wait out here Sheila" before following the rest of the men. I waited in a room with big lockers like the ones in teufort, I'm assuming that it's a spawn room, I still don't know why they call it that. Suddenly I felt a finger poke me in the back. I turned to see a boy who looked like scout but wore a blue shirt and had longer brown hair poking out of his hat opposed to chase's short blonde hair " excuse me I don't believe we have met before. I am Miles Oxton the scout of the BLU team, may I ask you what your name is ?" This guy sounded a lot like Wheatley except with a deeper and softer voice (think of England from hetalia)so I assume he is British. I take out my note pad and write ' hello my name is chell" he looked at me funny and asked me if I couldn't talk, I told him that I couldn't and he nodded " can you tell me what those things are? They looks very unique" he said pointing at me portal gun and long fall.

It was nice talking to miles he had very interesting stories like my chase did, I told him about my adventures in the facilities and showed him how to use the portal gun and long fall boots. He was very interesting, a lot more excitable then chase and had a very cheery attitude.after a few hours the men came up from the room and miles said he had to go then followed them.

---sniper POV------------------------------

We had a long conversation about how we were going to defend Mann. Co, it was mostly solider and heavy doing the talking and trying to come up with strategies. It went on for hours and hours, thank god I let Chell stay up on the second floor. After we finally came up with a strategy we went back up stairs to the second floor to get some rest  in the rooms there. While going up  the stairs I saw Chell talking to miles, they seemed to be laughing and having a good time then I saw him leave to follow his team. I walked to Chell with smirk on my face and asked me why I was looking at him like that "so how was the conversation with your boyfriend" I said in a cocky voice. Her face suddenly went redder then my uniform and she looked away. I laughed and said " don't worry about it Sheila, I won't bother you about it. Come on let's go to our rooms"