Ryan x reader: jealousy

Request by AyaMarshall
thank you for the "idea" ^_^ I had fun on this one. For once I acctually didnt want to puch Ryan (no affence to Ryan lovers xD I just dont really like him )
have fun ^_^

----------------------------------------------------
„Thank you for your time Barnaby." You lowered your camera and smiled at the young man infront of you. He had been posing for pictures for the last few hours until you were finally happy with the result you had gotten.

"No problem (y/N). I hope the pictures turn out well for the magazine."

"I hope so too." You signed. "Otherwhise Agnes will kill me..." Working under Agnes could be a pain sometimes, but all in all you loved your work as a photographer for HeroTV. While Barnaby got himself ready, you could hear his partner Kotetsu shout from outside of the studio.

"Hey Bunny, are you ready to go yet? I've been waiting for ages for you." Kotetsu wasn't planned to be at the shooting today but showed up anyway.

"I'm coming Kotetsu." Barnaby shook his head and told you goodbye before leaving. You could hear the two of them nag at each other for some time before they were out of hearable reach. You started to clean up the studio you worked in, since it was really needed. The whole day you had had some of the Heros over for photos and Sky High somehow managed to use his next powers and ruin all your neatly organized paperwork. That was just before Barnaby had showed up for his appointment and so far you hadn't have time to clean up yet.

You were halfway done with the cleaning when you hear the door behind you open and close again. Turning around you saw Ryan leaning on the doorframe, looking at you.

"Ryan, what are you doing here?" Surprised to see him you put down the stuff you were holding in your arms and faced him.

"I was in the area and since I heard you had work to do here today, I decided I should drop by to meet with you." You frowned as you thaught of your last conversation with the man a few days ago.

"Didn't you say you were too busy this week to meet up with me? You told me so three days ago."

"Who cares what I said back then." He shook your argument off like it was nothing and you rolled your eyes. "Did you hear about the rescue mission us heroes had yesterday?" You simply nodded, since he was grinning over both of his ears, surely wanting to continue with what he wanted to tell you.

"It was great publicity for us all. We all got a lot of points for saving civilians and preventing more damage. Although, I did get the most points." He was standing right in front of you now.

"No you didn't." You shook your head and he gave you a surprised stare.

"I saw the whole newsfeed. You and all of the other heroes were more or less tied. Don't start telling lies to everyone. That will ruin your reputation." Ryan stared down to you while listening.

"Why are you even trying to look better than the others? That's not very nice to the other heroes. They already sometimes have a hard time working with you." Ryans persobality was sometimes hard to work with,as you had heard from the female heroes (fire emblem included).

"So what." He started to growl at you.

" 'so what', what?" You glared up to him, not wanting to back down. You knew how hard it could be with Ryan, but you also knew how to step up to him if needed.

"So what, if I just wanted to impress my Girlfriend!" Ryans face was covered in a slight shade of red, if it was because he was mad or blushing you couldn't tell. You gave him a surprised look.

"You just wanted to impress me? That's why you said that?" You started to laugh and held your stomach.

"What's so funny about that (y/N)?!" His voice was shaking as he talked to you.

"Why do you even think you have to impress me Ryan?" Whipping away the tears, you looked back up to him. "I think I know how amazing you are, I am your girlfriend after all." Ryan grunted.

"Because of your work you're always around the other heroes, especially Barnaby and Sky High and I get almost no time with you since I have other stuff to do. I'm the one who should be around you twenty-four-seven." At this point he was holding your shoulders firm in his hands looking down to you.
"So you're jealous?"
"Of cource I'm jealous you dummy!"  with that he pressed his lips onto your own. You were surprised he did that but just kissed back. This was just the way he was. After you broke the kiss, you chuckled and looked up to his face.
"Now what's so funny (y/N?!" You shook your head.
"Not much. I just couldn' belive that my big and stong lion would get jealous over something like that." He just grinned at you and pulled you closer to him.
"Well than, this Lion needs to know that his queen is his and his alone." He lips met yours once again and you let him know you were only his.