Keith x reader: afraid of hights

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!" Desperatly you held the metal (gerüst) of the TV tower you were currently standing on. You could see the whole city from up here, but what really got to you was the fact that you didn't really have enough room for your feet to stand on anything.
"Get.Me.Back.To.The.Ground.Now, Keith."
"But (y/N). I thought you would like the view up here. That's why I flew you all the way up here in the first place." His voice was a bit muffled from the helmet of his hero costume, but you could still hear that he was a bit dissapointed.
"I know you mean well Keith, but" You tried not to look down, your heart was already beating as fast as it could and you were shaking in fear. "You know I absolutly hate hights." Keith signd, floated closer to you and held out one of his hands, wanting you to take it. To his displease you shook your head, not wanting to let go of the pole you were clinging on to.
Still in the Air, Keith took of his mask and gave you a gentle smile.
"To be honest, I was hoping this could help you with your fear. But" He held up his index finger while still looking at you. He was trying to keep your attention away from the ground and it seemed like it was working , since you were looking right at him.
"I really did want to show you something (y/N)." He pointed to his right and you followed his arm and than his finger with your eyes. You gasped, but not in fright, as you saw what he ment. The citys skyline was now perfecly matched with the setting sun. Red, yellow, orange a bit of blue and black were painting the horizon in wonderfull colors.
"Wow...." Whlie you gazed upon the spectacle before you, Keith glanced to you. As he had hoped,you acctually had forgotten where you were standing and about your fear of hights. Slowly he came up to you and took one of your hands. You didn't protest and were still watching the sun set on this day.
Keith gave you a smile as you turned to him when the sun had fully set. Since he was still holding your hand at that time, you gave it a small squeze with your own and smiled up to him.
"Thank you for bringing me up here Keith."
"Glad you liked it in the end (y/N)." he gave you his most brightest smile, happy to be of service to you.
"Now if you would be so kind." you gripped his hand even harder.
" Get me off this building!"

------------------------
thus might get changed a bit, but we'll see ^_^