Yuri x reader

"Taxi!" 

Yuri waved down a cab out of the evening traffic. After the vehicle stopped in front of the both of you, Yuri opened the door  and let you glide in first. He sat down next to you shortly after and gave the driver the address you two were headed to. Both of you let yourself sink into the cushions since it had been a long day for you. Opening up a newspaper you let out a long sigh. Yuri looked at you.

"What is it my Dear?" Your eyes shot up to his and you gave him a small smile.
"Oh it's fine. I'm just tired after today. It was a long and stressful day... "
"So I heard. You had some difficult cases today, some even involving children."
"Yes, a few of them weren't that pleasant. But we all have our good and bad days." You turned a page in the newspaper and frowned. "And the news aren't helping my mood right now." Yuri peeked into the pages and new what you mean.
"Some teenager found a burnt body in an alley. Seems like Lunatic was working again. Man, that guy gives me the creeps." You closed the newspaper again and shook your head. Yuri glanced at you for a while before turning his head towards the window.
"What is your opinion on Lunatic my dear? Are you... afraid of him?"
"Huh? Well..." You started to think for a respond, since you never really thought about how you saw the Next that was every now and then appearing on the news.
"I... never really thought about it to be honest. It's not like he will ever hurt me." You chuckled a rested your head on Yuris shoulder. Yuri turned his head back to you.
"(y/N? Are you that tired?" You gave him a small nod and let out a yawn.
"Can I stay like this as long as we are still driving? I promise I wont fall asleep, I just want to rest my eyes a bit."
"That is fine with me my dear."

a few minutes later you had fallen asleep, despite you word you would not. Yuri smiled at your resting figure and wrapped his arm around your shoulder to support you a bit more.

-----------------------------------------

Yuri x reader for PaquitoDepisama. hope you like it. Never really thought I would do something for him xD and I'm not sure how well it turned out but anyway I did finish it ^_^

but at least I have some motivation to finish up some started reader inserts here xD maybe even my started christmas reader insert ;)