Halloween :SyndiSparklez

Jordan (Pov)

"Come on, Jordan, please?," Sonja whined, "I'll give you 20 bucks."

"No."

"30?"

"No!"

"50?"

"*sigh* 75, but we're saying that this was bet, okay?," I say, giving in to her whining.

"YES! Oh my gods, we're so going to be twining at this party! Now, go put on your dress as I put mine on and get you your money. This gonna be awesome!," Sonja squealed handing me the costume before running up to her room. Great, now I have to go to a party, in a sexy maid costume, and everyone is gonna be there. Great.

time skip (not writing him getting dressed)

I stood infront of the mirror looking at myself. The dress fit, but it's still embarrassing as ever. I fixed and finished tying my neon green bows before walking out of the room.

"Jordan! You look so cute in that! I think you look even better than me!," Sonja squealed over-excited. Her outfit was the same just orange instead of green.

 Her outfit was the same just orange instead of green

(this but the bows have colors)

"Come one, lets go," she squealed before we headed to the car and drove to the party.

When we got there we met Tucker at the door, he began to snicker.

"I didn't think you two would be matching," he snickered.

"I wouldn't be laughing if I were you Tucker, remember you still lost your bet, Sparklez just decided to do this as his punishment. You still haven't had your's," Sonja said with a smirk.

"I thought you forgot about that!?," Tucker said.

"Lets just go inside already," I said because being outside on Halloween in a short dress it's freezing out here. We walked in only to be hit by the loud music and the smell of food and alcohol.

"Sonj, Tucker, Sparklez, come on. We have games upstairs," Tom yelled from the stairs. We all walked up and everyone I knew was there. Nade, Josh, Tony, Kt(KillerTom), Matt, Phil, Waglington, Martha, Steve, heck even the gods were here!

"Hey, wow! I didn't know Sparklez would have the body to rock that kind of outfit," Nade said looking me up and down.

"He has the booty to rock it too," Martha beamed, fixing her witch hat.

"Those legs though," Tony said in an announcer voice.

"Come on let get to the games," Tom chuckled.

time skip again

"Hey, Sparklez, can you come with me," Tom said. 

"Sure," I said following him into one of the bedrooms. As soon as the door closed I was pinned to the wall by Tom.

"You're such a tease, Sparklez," he growled making me blush, "You're so cute when you blush. Ugh I can't wait to fuck the innocence out of you. You being in that pretty little dress is just the cherry on top."

He leaned in and kissed me. HE KISSED ME! My crush for the last 2 years kissed me! I kissed back softly into his gentle lips. He skimmed his tongue across my bottom lip asking for permission which I decided to tease him a little and deny him access. His hand slowly went down, gripping my butt tightly. I gasped and he took his advantage and rammed his tongue into my mouth. I softly moaned into the kissed as he explored my mouth.

He eventually broke the kiss before going down to my neck, nipping and sucking it everywhere. His mouth ran over a special spot making me softly moan, then he suddenly bit down hard on the spot. I yelped but soon moaned from the pained pleasure as he did the same on the other side of my neck. He led me over to the bed and sat down after taking off his clothes and boxers. He lightly pushed me down to where I was on my knees infront of him, his member standing straight up, he was huge.

"Suck," he said in a deep, husky voice. I blushed before leaning forward and gently licked the tip. I slowly took him into my mouth, well as much as I could. I began bobbing my head up and down, earning moans from Tom. I swirled my tongue around the tip before he pulled me off him. He laid me on the bed before grabbing a bottle from the bedside table. He took off the panties, yes I wore matching panties with the dress.

A cool liquid was spread around my entrance, causing me to moan quietly. He slowly inserted a finger into me. After a couple of thrusts he added another finger causing me to hiss from the pain.

"Shh..., the pain will go away. Damn, have I told you how fucking hot this is. Your tight, little virgin ass taking my fingers so well, it feels amazing, can't wait to see how it feels around my cock," he whispered into my ear as he added another finger spreading them.

After stretching me, Tom lined up to my entrance before slowly pushing in. I whimpered from the pain as he pushed inside me. He pulled out after I adjusted to his large member. He slowly gain a rhythm as the pain shifted to pleasure. I was a moaning mess under him as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear, lightly nibbling it every once in awhile. I screamed when he hit a special bundle of nerves in me.

He aimed to hit that spot with every thrust gaining more speed. He trusted harder and deeper into me as I screamed out his name repeatedly. I felt the knot in my stomach explode as I came. Tom came shortly after, thrusting through both of our orgasms. He pulled out of me carefully causing me to wince, some of his seed escaping as he pulled out. He pulled me into an embrace as I nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

"I love Jordan," Tom said kissing my forehead.

"I love you, too, Tom," I said yawning before drifting off to sleep.

Welp, that's done. Time to plan for nexts week theme. Shower. Hoped you enjoyed this as much as I did writing it.

Peace, 

Jimma~