Septiplier x Antiseptiplier

Mark (Pov)

They're here right now, their monthly visit, but you know what fuck it. Right now I hear the shower running and I am not  losing this opportunity, sure may lead to punishment since I sense them and Jack was already in a middle of a shower when they came but screw it.

I slowly and quietly opened the door to the bathroom and stepped in. I did a lightly chuckle getting Jack's attention as he became flustered.

"Can I join you?," I ask in a low voice, making him go even redder but still nod. I chuckle and undress myself before stepping in the shower. I smirked looking down at the flustered Jack before kissing him softly. He wraps his arms around my neck and I slowly make my way to his neck. I ran my tongue over the familiar spot that I knew would make him moan, which he did as I abused the spot until going to the other side.

My hand slowly guided themselves down to grip his ass. I smirked as he stuttered and moan for more. I hear the door to the bathroom open but like I could care right now. The shower curtain was realed back revealing Dark and Anti smirking at us.

"Hmm... seems as if my kittens couldn't wait for us, which may or may not result in punishment. Though I must say I don't mind the idea of my kittens being wet. Too bad it's only two of my kittens," Dark said smirking at us along with Anti. 

They turned off the water and decided on leashing us. They brought us to our bedroom as Anti pinned me to the bed as Dark sat in a chair, Jack standing near by.

"Anti, why don't you come over here and sit with us with Mark," Dark said motioning to the chair nearby him. Anti followed orders quickly, sitting in the chair as me and Jack stood. They both have undressed themselves before hand. They slightly pulled on our leashes beckoning us over before setting us over their laps.

Jack (Pov)

They rose their hand up high and proud before slapping them down on our arses. The stinging pleasure flowed through my body as kept going at a steady pace until both our bums were a bright red. Sitting us on their laps they spread lubricant over our entrance before inserting a finger, of course Anti being more impatient than Dark already had two in Mark.

Dark thrusted his finger in and out of me slowly for a while before adding another digit. I moaned ignoring the shouts of pleasure for Mark and Anti. Dark leaned close to my ear.

"You like that don't you, kitten. Love the feeling of being fucked by your daddy don't you," Dark whispered with his husky voice slightly nimbling on my ear, his free hand going to my member slowly pumping it.

"Yes, Daddy Dark," I moaned out as he took out his fingers. He lined me up with his member and I sunk down on it. He pulled my leash into a passionate kiss as I bounced up and down, pleasure raking through me.

3rd Pov

The two submissive men bounced on their doms, Anti thrusting hard into Mark as he fell. Both were a moaning mess the demons enjoyed seeing. Soon enough both Mark and Jack were bouncing at the same pace as the demons thrusted hard into them, all close to their climaxes. Mark and Jack unraveled at the same time followed close by Anti and then last to cum was of course Dark.

... Okay, I think this one turned out really crappy. Oh well, next theme is kink so stay tune for probably the most kinky shit I'll probably ever write... probably.

Peace,

Jimma~