Love Potions: Zanvis

Suggested by RandomlyAdventurous

Zane (Pov)

I hum softly to myself as I carefully mixed the batter. The cupcakes must be perfect for today. I was given the task of baking the cupcakes for Travis's birthday. I want them to be perfect for him, he is my crush after all.

The boy's sweet, funny, and most definitely a charmer, him being hot is just a nice bonus. I gently poured the batter into the cupcake tin and placed them into the oven. As the small cakes of heavens baked I watched Steven Universe until I heard a quiet knock on my door. I answer the door to find the beautiful man of my dreams, Travis Valcrum.

"Hey, Zane! Mind if I hang out for a while. Guys kicked me out to make a 'surprise' party," Travis beamed, smiling at me.

"Umm... Sure! Of course!," I blushed, "I was just baking cupcakes for it."

I move out of the doorway and allowed him in. As I close the door I see a baby pink potion in Travis's hands.

"Hey, Travis... Where'd you get that potion?," I questioned.

"Oh, Kawaii~Chan gave it to me as a gift. Said it was one of her favorite potions," Travis said with an innocent looking smile, "Wanna test it with me?"

"Umm... Sure! Why not! Just let me turn off the oven first," I stuttered trying to play it cool.

"Okay, Zuzu~," I hear him mumble that and I just blushin' red.

I quickly turn the oven off and meet Travis at the table pouring the potion into a cup. He looks up to me and gives me his classic smirk that just makes me melt. He hands me the cup and raises the bottle.

"Cheers to the birthday boy," I smiled at him before we both take a drink of the potion.

The moment the liquid hit my tongue I tasted strawberry skittles. My face instantly starts to blush and my heart starts to beat faster. I look up to Travis to see him smirking at me and I could see the lust in his eyes.

I blink and felt my back instantly hit the table and a pair of soft lips press against mine. Once I opened my eyes I could already feel the same lips tracing down my chin to my neck, searching for a sweet spot.

"T-Travis, what a-are you doing?," I stuttered trying to hide a moan.

"Heh, I think you already know~," he purred, nibbling at my sweet spot. The way sucked and bit at it made me weak to the knees.

I felt his sly hand slowly sneak its way underneath my shirt and began toying with my sensitive skin. I felt his other arm snake its way down the arch of my back, his hand resting on my ass. I didn't even realize that his tongue was basically dancing in my mouth until we parted from the kiss.

"I know this is wrong, but I couldn't resist it anymore," Travis growled as he gently pulled off my shirt, "I love ya, Zuzu.~ Sorry I needed a potion to do this."

I looked into his vibrant green eyes that were clouded with lust, but with a hint of guilt. I gave him a sweet smile before sitting up, leaning to his ear.

"Who said you needed one~," I purred before pulling back and giving him a quick kiss. I gave him a lustful gaze as his small frown swiftly turned into a sexy smirk.

"Well then, lets carry on," he grinned as he nipped at my collarbone. I felt him tugging at my pants, but I however stopped him. He gave me a confused look before I pulled off his shirt and began tugging his pants off.

I sit him down onto the table as I slide off it and onto my knees. I look up at him as I run a finger across his clothed member, feeling it twitch on contact, before hooking it at his boxer hem. His face was flushed a beautiful rose pink and held his famous goofy grin as I began pulling off the last article of clothing covering him.

I give the head a small butterfly kiss before giving a kitten lick to it. I gently placed my tongue against the base of the shaft before gliding it upwards towards the end of the head before putting the tip in between my lips. I slowly bobbed my head up and down, driving Travis crazy as he gripped my hair tightly.

I swirled my tongue around the base as moans of pleasure poured out of his lips. I feel him slowly pull me off him, in return I give him a subtle wink before a butterfly kiss on the tip.

He pulls me up and lays me back down on the table, kissing me with hunger as he yanked off my jeans along with my briefs. He pulls back and licks his lips seductively as he spread my legs. He brings his down and before I knew it I felt his prodding my entrance with his tongue.

I let out a rather loud moan as he broke the seal. I felt as if my face was on fire as he continued before pulling away began stretching me. I locked eyes with the man of my dreams and just melted more.

"Enjoying yourself, Zuzu?~," he cooed with a smirk.

"T-Travy.~ Please~...," I moaned from the pleasure I was receiving.

"Yes, Baby," he purred into my ear.

"J-Just fuck me already!," I moaned loudly.

"Gladly.~"

I felt him take his fingers away and I whimpered before feeling him line up with entrance. I felt him press his lips against mine as his thrusted in roughly, the kiss muffling my scream of both pain and pleasure. He showed no mercy, giving strong, hard, and quick thrusts.

It was one of the most painful experiences of my life but at the same time the most pleasurable and satisfying. Eventually, after a good bit of time passing, I was able to completely ignore the pain and feel only the pleasure.

Moans spilled from my lips as Travis began pounding into a special bundle nerves. I let out a high pitched scream as I released and Travis continued. I began to feel overstimulated from the large amount of pleasure I was receiving, but am I complaining. Nope.

Eventually, Travis finally released his seed inside of me, but he didn't pull out. We take a small breather from our climaxes and just stared lovingly at each other.

"Round two?~," Travis smirked and I only gave him a small nod of approval back.

Needless to say, the cupcakes never made it to the surprise party.~