You say i'm Nuts (Your Pov)

I woke up with my dumb alarm buzzing, I felt horrible everyday waking up to that annoying sound. I got up groaning. I smiled at the crybaby poster on my door I got up excepting the fact my dumb alarm annoyed me. I turned off the alarm and ran to the bathroom to start the day. Took a shower ya know the usual, and brushed my baby blue and cotton candy pink hair. I smiled at the hair I had inspired by Melanie Martinez. My friend called screaming in my ear "TODAY IS THE DAY THAT MELANIE COMES AND TALKS ABOUT CRYBABY AT THE RADIO STATION HURRY IT STARTS IN EIGHT MINUTES!!!!" I jumped hearing those words, so I put on my crybaby crop top and my baby blue skirt with lace at the bottom and put my hair in high pig tails and put them in a perfect bun like Melanie's and put different color bows (pink and blue) on each opposite side of my head and ran out the door in time to see my best friend (Name) and hopped in the car. "HAHA TRICKED YOU! We have 3 minutes until we can g- your make up!". My best friend is a make up geek (he she) never wants to see horrible make up. "Sweetie you messed up your eyeliner! Are you psycho?!" "You always say I'm nuts if I mess up my makeup hah!" I said. "Here let's fix this so you can meet that sexy lady you call Melanie! They say if she sees you first she follows your Instagram and gets your number! And you get to come in with her!" (He/She) said. " I heard. It's almost time for her to get there hurry!" I said.