1,2 give me a kiss

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" Melanie screamed. "W-wha?" I said opening my eyes slowly. "Gimme a kiss" she said. "Wha- why?" I asked "I'm going somewhere don't question me soft lips~" she said leaning in. I kissed her. She started to grope me while kissing me so I stopped. "Ya gotta go somewhere Mel not now~" I said. "Ok,ok. Bye, love you" she said as she kissed me. "Love you t- you love me?!" Mhm. Bye love." She said walking away. "She...loves me." I said. I knew I had to tell my Bsf everything . So I called (Her/Him) and them everything. Just not the part where I lost my virginity. "YOU...... ARE AT A PLACE WITH MELANIE FRICKIN MARTINEZ" (he/she) said "YOU BIT**" (he/she) said laughing into the phone happily. "Well I gotta go whore I love you" he (guys sorry just pretend it's a gay guy <3)said laughing "love you to" I said. I walked out the room to get some food but I saw.... Roses leading to the kitchen. I walked in that direction to see pancakes with whip cream and chocolate all over it with s lil syrup and a sippy cup. I read the note that said "for my buttercup (character name)" I smiled at the note "thanks Melanie" I mumbled. I obviously pigged out on my breakfast . I took a nap on the sofa and woke up to a hockey being planted on my neck. "W-what?~" I said moaning a bit waking up. "Shhhh I want you to be my moan-a-Lisa" Melanie said. "M-Melanie" I woke up kissing her. "Thanks for my breakfast" I kissed her more and forced my tongue in her mouth. "BABY STOP" Melanie screamed. "It's just pancakes" she said giggling. "Get dressed your gonna sing" said "wha?"