I'm Psycho!

"Sooo" Melanie said as she looked on her phone. "OML I'M TALKING TO MELANIE MARTINEZ I CAN'T" I said out loud. "Woah are you ok?! Haha" she said. "I NEED FOOD PLEASE GIVE HIM MY MONEY AND GO TO MCDONALDS" I said while rubbing my stomach. "Don't worry I'll pay honey. And I'm pretty hungry to! But calm down." She said while gesturing the driver to take us there. "Sorry. Y'know just- ya don't. Uhh I'm psycho I guess" while giggling. "My friends expect to see you so I'm putting you on my snapchat and Instagram." She said while taking pictures of me and her with the caption "her 😍" and "ily baby 💖" I blushed at those captions. "You have blushed through out our entire conversations" she said "huh?! You noticed?" I asked shocked. "Honey every single time. Like when I kissed your cheek. And I bet you'd blush when I kiss you in front of my friends." She said. "You- What?!" I said. "We're gonna have to practice so you know the deal." Melanie said. "Melanie-" I got cut off with her lips touching mine. They were soft. I was slowly giving in kissing her. She put her arms around my waist and I put mine around her neck and we slowly lied down on the seat and she put her hands under my shirt. But she stopped herself with her hands next to my head. "Melanie..." I pulled her close and kissed her. Until the driver looked back and said "Hey what do you guys wan-" we quickly stopped and looked at him "Um.." I said. "I'll take a vanilla milkshake and so will she and two fries and a Big Mac for her. Nothing else for me but fries and chicken nuggets" she said. "Ok" the driver said and looked back while rolling up the window. The car ride was quiet.